Faux News #1

Welcome to Faux News, a division of Fox News Media. 17% more factual than Fox News!

-Europeian pharmacies are selling out of pregnancy tests as many of the female members that took shelter in Lethen's safety bunker pray they didn't come out with any "little zombies" during the orgy to repopulate Europeia that took place during the Halloween zombie event. Any pregnancies that arise will only cause further lineage confusion, as many of the members of Europeia are already from the Anumia or Shaw families. Further mating will result in family trees that are almost impossible to trace without calculus.

-In a fit of rage Grand Admiral Cerian Quilor has declared war on all stairs after he stubbed his toe on one. He claims that a part of his body(a Europeian asset) was assaulted by the evil menace known as stairs, and that the ERN must engage in an all out war on the sometimes carpeted menace. Many are comparing this campaign to Caligula's campaign waged against the ocean. When presented with this Cerian was flattered, stating "Caligular has always been a personal hero of mine. Especially near the end, that's when he got really badass."

-Anumia has been seen flirting with many statues, and it is believed that Statue Mating Season is upon us. If you have any statues in your garden or outside your house it is advised you move them inside your house if this is possible. Bob Barker reminds you to have your statues spayed or neutered.

This is brilliant :p only one factual inaccuracy, or rather, a misleading comment. The ratio of Anumians to Shaws is something like 50:1 :p

Hey now, I wasn't the only one in the Safe Haven bunker!

You were there too, Mr. Kraken.

I'm glad everyone's enjoying the EBC's very first Faux News broadcast. And I most certainly did enjoy the hospitality provided by your bunker, however krakens can't reproduce with humans(only enjoy the hot sweet action of intercourse) so being a new dad isn't a risk for me.

Kraketopia said:
I'm glad everyone's enjoying the EBC's very first Faux News broadcast. And I most certainly did enjoy the hospitality provided by your bunker, however krakens can't reproduce with humans(only enjoy the hot sweet action of intercourse) so being a new dad isn't a risk for me.
What if I told you that some of those women were really Krakens in disguise!?

Awwww shit. I'm going to have to eat a lot more ships to get enough gold to pay kraken support if that's true. Krakens never wear condoms, it feels too much like a net.

Kraketopia said:
Awwww shit. I'm going to have to eat a lot more ships to get enough gold to pay kraken support if that's true. Krakens never wear condoms, it feels too much like a net.
Why not wear whale-skin condoms? Or does that not protect against things like barnacles and other Sea Transmitted Diseases?

Whale condoms only prevent pregnancy. Plus it feels like you're being intimate with a whale, and no kraken wants a whale.

Whale obviously you krakens have a problem with big sea creatures. Nothing's wrong with some curves.

Krakens like to feel dominant and therefore only mate with much smaller females(unless we mate with female krakens, then there is such an intense love connection the size issue can be ignored).

Anumia said:
This is brilliant :p only one factual inaccuracy, or rather, a misleading comment. The ratio of Anumians to Shaws is something like 50:1 :p
And there are Vinage's than Shaws. :p

What about Greyjoys?

Back