Fail Journal #1

What's up Europeia...sorry I've been gone again. Not only have I had to do two eight page papers in the same week (I hate college work sometimes- scratch that, pretty much all the time <_< :p), but I also have a long set of statistics problems coming up, midterms in three weeks...ugh.

Anyway, so the two funniest things happened to me today. When I tried to print out a paper last weekend, I just so happened to have my iPad on top of it in sleep mode, with the headphones still on...

About five pages in to the printing job, I noticed that my printer appeared to be dancing and violently shaking the printer table it was standing on. I was like, "Huh, that be weird..." Then I realized that my headphones had been sucked in and were stuck inside my printer. I turned off my printer, and then tugged and pulled and shoved and tugged, but they wouldn't budge. So yeah...one careless mistake ended up costing me $10 for a new pair of headphones and around $50 for a new printer plus shipping from Amazon that's supposed to get here on Tuesday. Moral of the story...if you have headphones, actually remember put them up on the headphone hook next to your computer lol. XD

My next fail for this week is well...it's not really as bad as fail as the other one, but you'll see what I mean. About two nights ago, I started to hear a high-pitched "BEEP!" in my sleep...when I was done tossing and turning, I woke up in my room at about 2:00 in the afternoon, and then only because somebody woke me up...Damn, I thought, that stupid beeping noise must have kept me awake until at least 6:00 in the morning. I still had no idea what it was...meanwhile, it still kept on beeping last night, even when I put in my earplugs, because it was just so damn high-pitched.

I think that my dream last night went somewhat like this, only with beeping instead of ticking...

I only woke up about a half an hour ago, so I must have been kept awake by that GODDAMN STUPID BEEPING NOISE 1!!!!1!!!1! It was only until I groggily went downstairs and talked to the front desk that I realized that the batteries in my smoke detector were dying...now I've called 2Fix. They promise they will come maybe by Tuesday. So now I have to have at least two more sleepless nights until they come and replace the batteries because, if it wasn't illegal and too high up to reach, I would repair the junker myself...

Fuck technology sometimes. :evil:

Check back next week for more fails in my life! XD :evil:

Back