End of term:

Interior Minister Drecq:

Mid-term:

End of term:

Citizen Integration Minister Remsol Greyjoy:

Mid-term:

End of term:

Comments:

Mid-term: What's your overall view of the executive?

"Its mediocre."

"Slow start, lack of vision and progress."

"A really bland term for an admin that was very highly thought of."

"A solid term doing good work faced with the ever-present challenge of low activity in some quarters."

"Not mind-blowing by any means, but they keep this machine running well (with the exception of the Interior...)"

"Awesome!"

End of term: How would you rate the Swakistek Administration as a whole?

Analysis:

There was a noticable swing in the publics view of the administration as a whole when the term was done. In general, the populace seemed unsatisfied with President Swakistek's work. There are so many factors that play into a President's success (or lack thereof) that I couldn't possibly list all of the potential reasons why Swakistek's term appears to have not been as successful as he may have wanted it to be. My own opinion on this is that Swakistek was extremely good at keeping the ship running, and that is were the great administrator in him really shined. He made sure things were kept on top of, but, I believe the reason some of these ratings are so low is because Swakistek's administration lacked the 'wow factor'. There was nothing amazing -- and nothing awe-inspriring. But, behind the scenes, Swakistek may have been one of the best administrative Presidents we have ever had. I apologize for the tardiness of these results, and I also apologize for having the question options in the Mid-term and End of Survey be different such as replacing "90-100" with "Excellent". I didn't intend to post this comparatively at first, so I thought that wouldn't matter , but that is how it worked out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

I think things are just so good now that without some sort of major change in direction -that succeeds-, you won't see as many people holding the administration in very high esteem at the end of the term as at the beginning of the term. Swakistek brought in some good new measures and his term laid the groundwork for substantive consolidation of our foreign and military policies in this term, and that is important.

Anumia said:
I think things are just so good now that without some sort of major change in direction -that succeeds-, you won't see as many people holding the administration in very high esteem at the end of the term as at the beginning of the term. Swakistek brought in some good new measures and his term laid the groundwork for substantive consolidation of our foreign and military policies in this term, and that is important.
Can't disagree with that.

Interesting as most of the time terms end with an increase in scores rather than a drop. Midterms being the hardest part. Personally I think the lack of 'doings' and those 'doings' being a success, in the end hurt the Administration.

Also no End of Term comments? We could comment on each individual Minister but those results don't seem to be present

At the end of the day, the lifeblood of this region is persuading people to join us, then giving them a reason to stay. We did these things less well last term than during the two preceding terms. Fairly or not, citizens tend to place credit or blame for that with the President.

Swak didn't have any transformative policy initiative to cover for the region's failure to do these core tasks as well as it had in the recent past. The closest thing was the UCR non-recruitment pact -- which was signed during the first half of the term, which might explain why Swak got higher marks at midterm than at term's end.

Back