EuroPoll

You know what to do, Europeia. Pick the option that coincides with your opinion and vote for it.

Also, what are your general thoughts on the treaty? What are the benefits? Are there any liabilities?

(P.S. You'll find out what my vote is when Senate voting begins.)

I support it, and not just because I am the King of Kantrias. :p I do think Europeia can gain from this friendship and alliance. Kantrias will likely not be as close an ally as TNI has been, just because TNI and Europeia have been friends for so bloody long, but it will only improve the position of Europeia on the world stage.

I know what Euro can give to Kantrias but what can Kantrias give to Euro? :)

We've provided the ERN with support on raids on at least half a dozen occasions, pretty sure more, and we are part of the so-called 'Eurosphere' in our outlook and operations. Diplomatic support, standing ties of friendship, cross-ties of communcation, support in the WASC, etc.

I voted no because I was very hopeful that Kantrias would join the FRA and this treaty prevents that. A true loss.

The day Kantrias joins the FRA is the day that I take all leave of my senses and abandon my positions and careers (such as they are) in Europeia, TNI and the LKE.

So, never. :p

I mean, I suppose if some future King somehow became King with defender sympathies...

Still no. :p That would never happen.

Kantrias is already a valuable ally. This treaty simply puts that collaboration on the books. Full support from me.

I wonder who voted no but was serious about that?

Back