EUROPOLL- General Election #2

A clever poll question can do a lot better than basically holding the election a few days ahead of time which is what this is.

I have no complaint to all polls. Just straight out, "who will you vote for" polls are crap in my eyes

My poll was one of the insightful ones :p

Vinage said:
A clever poll question can do a lot better than basically holding the election a few days ahead of time which is what this is.

I have no complaint to all polls. Just straight out, "who will you vote for" polls are crap in my eyes
Polls like this are just part of elections...

You heard over and over again from pollsters that the election between Obama and Romney was going to be extremely close. A lot actually gave Romney the lead. And look what happened, Obama sweeped up almost all swing states.

Maybe something similar will happen here? :p

While the above example is true, in regards to the frequency of polling in the US Presidential election, they only ask [I assume] between 100 -> 1000 people and were so far off base almost pointless. Here this poll, at posting, has received 23 votes. Only a few more and you've got yourself the entire electorate.

So, yes, the US Presidential election is polled a lot. But they don't ask everyone in American a few days before the election :p

Even though exit polls don't do that either, this is more like an exit poll, except it's taken before the election. Figure that one out.

Maybe it is true , I guess we should just ban the vote polls and the next time to make the candidates fight each other using 18th century guns , fists , chairs , kicks and everything else possible in that moment while the rest could just watch the fight.
PS:I was just sarcastic , but an idea like this should also deserve a vote poll.

I think we can tell you were being sarcastic. :p

But I'm intrigued by this other idea of yours...*grabs sword*

Back