Europeia In The FRAvision

[centre]
Fun Foreign Affairs
From the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation, one of Europeia’s premier Media groups.
Keeping Europeians and the world informed since 2009.

Europeia's Progress & Who To Watch[/centre]

Scott Mills will be doing the commentry for Europeia this year

Hi there! I'm Scott Mills, world famous Radio 1 DJ and all round FRAvision fan! I love FRAvision so will be giving you guys in Europeia the low-down during the event. What's FRAvision? Well..... a singing contest! Anyway, the EBC will be covering the event for Europeians, letting them know the progress of their entry and the ones to watch this year.

So, without further ado let's meet this years band for Europeia:

JGlenn, Lethen, Sopo, Vinage, Skizzy & CSP sing for Europeia in the hastily made LT Europeia

A hastily put together rag-tag team of misfits and odd-sods will be entering for Europeia this year. They call themselves LT United and this is their song...

LT Europeia - We Are The Winners (of FRAvision)

An interesting mix of both arrogance, comedy and god awful singing. That said could it be a winner? Is it a dark horse? I mean the fact that those guys have got up there and have given it their all. Hmm.... maybe twelve points from the UDL? Well... I guess we can all hope.

Or will Europeia come away with 0 points all together and be this years 2003 United Kingdom?

Well here's in hoping!

Article By Scott Mills - Well Vinage..... but pretending to be Scott. Posted on the NS Forums

No to the E Factor. We already have a fun name.

I agree with St. George.

Back