former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
*Into Music*

HEM Welcome Everyone to the EuroNews Late Show at 12:00! I am HEM Tiberius

Judy Fleck: And I am Judy Fleck, Welcome to tonights edition.

HEM: We start tonight on the General Election November 2007. Pre polls continue to suggest a Paleomiz lead however Danoboy63 holds a close second

*Points At graph*

The numbers stand at

Paleo - 6 votes
Danoboy - 5 votes
Kazaman - 2 votes
Lethen - 1 vote

Lethen today assured the Centralist Party he would not lose the VP seat to Danoboy but he must not have seen the polls eh Judy?

Both: *Laughter*

Judy Fleck: Now in other news the Senate elections are also gaining heat. Last election 6/7 senators were reelected. Will there be more of a mix up this time? Who knows but one thing is certain the election will be exciting and fun to watch.

HEM: Judy, do you think the elections will end up dirty?

Judy Fleck: All canidates running are polite and civil. I doubt any election will rival the dirty campaigning of election August with Mr. Alphanesia

HEM: *chuckles* We now bring everyone to our weather break with Meteorologist Dean Curt! --After our commercial break

*cues commercials*

Join The Centralist Party! Vote Paleomiz!
HEMen Ultra Because Less is MORE!
Someone wants to steal our Leafy Charms!

*Cues Music!*

Dean Curt: Welcome back. I am Meteorologist, Dean Curt heres how the weather is shaping up.

A cold front is heading toward the nations "King HEM and "Paleotopia" expect cloudy weather around those nations

HEM:I am afraid our time is over, thanks for watching and tune in tomorrow for news on whats up and whats down.

Judy Fleck:See you later y'all!

*extro musici*

*chuckles after hurling his drink at the screen for the stab at me*

Someone wants to steal our Leafy Charms!

Oh leafy charms...how I love thee. (btw, for those who don't know, HEM likes to call me Leaf)

Back