HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Our liveblog of this debate.

HEM @ 8:04 PM EST: What I got out of Sopo's opening statement: Our failure at establishing big projects is a sign that Europeia is in a good position (??)

HEM @ 8:08 PM EST: New drinking game. Everytime Hyanygo mentions SMART goals, take a shot.

HEM @ 8:09 PM EST: F is for 'friends who do stuff together', U is for 'U and me'....

But seriously, maybe this question should've stayed text based.

HEM @ 8:12 PM EST: I'll be honest, for someone who posed a terrible question, I'm not sure Hyanygo should have not attacked Calvin's response

PhDre @ 8:14 PM EST: Calvin learns what SMART stands for in real time

HEM @ 8:15 PM EST: Next question! Please explain how your plans are "FHCHOSOABWPWSNVOSEIDSANJOD"

Can't remember what that stands for? Guess you're not very Presidential.

HEM @ 8:21 PM EST: I am getting this feeling that Sopo's answers are really strong, but I can't focus long enough to be sure.

HEM @ 8:24 PM EST:

Moderator: "Everything we are hearing sounds like what is in your platform."

Are the candidate suppose to have a plethora of ideas to present that aren't in their platform?

HEM @ 8:25 PM EST:

Calvin Coolidge: "Let me repeat everything Sopo has, with extra boring."

HEM @ 8:28 PM EST: The only person winning this debate is Hyanygo. For the position of meanest moderator ever.

HEM @ 8:32 PM EST: This question "the biggest failure in Foreign Affairs" has a right and wrong answer. Calvin got the answer to the question right. The EON.

HEM @ 8:33 PM EST:

Moderator to Calvin: "WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE AND HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE ARE YOU???"

HEM @ 8:34 PM EST I can appreciate the fact that Hyanygo is pushing the candidates here, but I really feel like he picks the wrong battles.

Moderator: "Why didn't you push to make the EON work as Minister of Culture?"

...Because he was Minister of Culture?

HEM @ 8:35 PM EST: This isn't a debate between Calvin and Sopo. This is two debates: one between Hyanygo and Calvin and one between Hyanygo and Sopo.

HEM @ 8:37 PM EST: I was an Assemblyman! Should I take a little bit of blame for the failure of EON?!?

Kraketopia @ 8:38 PM EST:

Moderator: "YOU CAN ASK YOUR OPPONENT ANYTHING IN THE WORLD"

Sopo: "I'd like you to clarify a non interesting part of your platform"

HEM @ 8:40 PM EST: I officially do not give a flying fuck about the Who's Who.

HEM @ 8:48 PM EST: I lost track of where we are. Are we essentially talking about what kind of mailbox we should use to deliver our content abroad?

Back