he / him / his
ENN Political Cartoon
HEM Tiberius

You spelled internet wrong.

Its not Science. Its Internet

I don't get it.. last I checked science is serious business.. :unsure:
It's a book. Like in a library.

You folks lack the nuance I have. :innocent:

I don't think -millions- of Christians refer solely to the Bible for their "science". ...and the ones that do, deserve the ridicule.

I don't think -millions- of Christians refer solely to the Bible for their "science". ...and the ones that do, deserve the ridicule.
Indeed. The Christians that I respect tend to be able to reconcile religious belief with observed phenomena. As one of my teachers likes to say, science tells us what's happening, but religion tells us why.

Regardless of that, despite HEM explaining the Library reference, I'm only slightly less bemused than I was when I first saw this, and I still haven't the slightest idea what this cartoon is trying to say/imply/joke about. Help?

Indeed. The Christians that I respect tend to be able to reconcile religious belief with observed phenomena. As one of my teachers likes to say, science tells us what's happening, but religion tells us why.

Regardless of that, despite HEM explaining the Library reference, I'm only slightly less bemused than I was when I first saw this, and I still haven't the slightest idea what this cartoon is trying to say/imply/joke about. Help?
The fact the Library is being taken so..seriously in an extreme sense. (ie why people have been freaking out etc)

Back