Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

ENN Notable Citizens
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

The below is an opinion piece by the writer of the 7 most notable citizens in this new year hence far. No poll or additional opinions where collected.

Number 7: Lethen

Despite his retirement from the Navy, Lethen has accomplished quite a bit in his new role in Foreign Affairs. Advice, he can always be counted upon and has proved to be a very effective Minister, Admiral, Vice Chancellor, Admin and all around members. However, his shortcomings have lead to members leaving, due to his brash manner. Lethen is overwhelmingly a positive force in Europeia.

Number 6: Kazaman

A member who has taken a larger role then ever in the Europeia stage, after a long time of flitting in and out of politics. he has proven to be a very influential and effective statesman, aswell as a force who can generally keep the region active. Kazaman has found a new political home in Europeia. Kazaman is also a super-star recruiter who has earned major kudos points among the region's establishment.

Number 5: Jaden Eaglepoint

Jaden was given the role of Culture Minister this term. This is a role that looks like he will excel in based on his work so far. He is part of the sweep of new members who are rocking Europeia, and has been an excellent example of newer members doing a great job in their roles. He has also been fairly active on MSN, meeting various members of the region. He is clearly a rising star in the region.

Number 4: Pope Lexus X

Lexus has been a senior member of the region, and member of the permanent 3 part admin team since his retirement as President. His running of the Senate last term, aswell as the unwieldy Interior Minister has shown his effectiveness as his work. His super-star recruitment this term has propelled him to number 4 on this list.

Number 3: Asianatic

Asianatic is the region's President. She also recruits. She's notable.

Number 2: Demataria

Demataria has served as the highly influential Mayor of the New City Council and looks slated for re-election. His role gives him the unique and powerful position to influence the ideas and opinions of newer members. He has shown to be a very powerful source standing up to the Senate on some issues, and to the disdain of some regional bigwhigs he has been more then willing to actually openly disagreed .

Demataria has proven to be a role-model for some of the newer members, this considered, he has the power to basically serve as Mayor forever.

Number 1: Anumia

Anumia was considered politically dead for a period after his stint as Chief Justice. However he openly said he would consider being Vice President, which was recommended by then-Senator HEM. He was a Chief negotiator between Europeia and The New Inquisition in trying to get a new treaty passed.

During this term he has already started to run an even more effective Civil Service, and said he may be considering a Presidential term. Anumia has openly stated that he feels re-energized into politics (as he also won election to Senate), which makes him a citizen with the most political potential in the region.

I'm pretty sure I said I was not considering a Presidential term, but other than that, :wub: this article :D

(particularly Asianatic's entry; it's hilarious :D)

Asianatic's entry sucks, mine is factually inaccurate, and why the hell is Anumia number one???

Asianatic's entry sucks, mine is factually inaccurate, and why the hell is Anumia number one???
Your entry is 100% accurate.

Though I did forget to put Old Ogastein in here, which I originally intended.

Demataria has proven to be a role-model for some of the newer members, this considered, he has the power to basically serve as Mayor forever.
That is something that I would seriously not consider doing :lol:

On the whole a great read, HEM. Cheers for putting me at number two, I'm not sure I really deserve it, though. And yea, OO probably should be in there somewhere...

Aurora certainly deserves more :p

Numero got what he deserved :violentgun:

PL, you said you'd start recruiting weeks ago. You were suspended. I am not going to start believing you now. :p

Cordova, your not a rising star or newly influential :p

Number 6: Kazaman

A member who has taken a larger role then ever in the Europeia stage, after a long time of flitting in and out of politics.
A very, very long time flitting in and out of politics :p

I love the article... except Aurora's portion, you did a very lame job at it :p

Back