HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
ENN: Welcome Lexus, to ENN!

Pope Lexus X: Thank you, I'm thrilled to be here!

ENN:What made you want to seek the Presidency?

Pope Lexus X: Europeia has travelled a long road since I last held the office. We have come a long way and been subject to great celebrations and great disasters. I want to return to the office, not to finish something I left behind, but to take the region towards the next great celebration. The region has reached such a height that now we need a new dynamic before things become stale and repetitive. I firmly believe as a President who helped establish the modern style of Presidencies, I can work on what has been done and take us to the next level. An inclusive and strong government is needed and Aurora and I can deliver that.

ENN: Do you think this race is winnable, even after seeing recent polls?

Pope Lexus X: Absolutely! The polls have us only narrowly behind and they only tell a very small story. This race is far from certain and could be one of the most dramatic runs in Europeian history. Recent media have stated that our platforms are both equally strong, some state that Aurora and my platform is better, some say Rachel/Asperta. The main dividing line here is that Rachel and Asperta are recently
popular.

They have performed fantastically and I believe that both deserve their time in the office in due course. Right now however, their policies are not as strong as they need to be and we need leaders who will inspire us through the summer months. Aurora and I will do just that.

ENN: What do you see as your greatest weakness, and your opponent's greatest weakness respectively?

Pope Lexus X: My greatest weakness is actually that I was a successful President. Having a legacy is a wonderful thing to a retired politician but I'm not dead and buried! Arguments have also emerged that I am not in touch with the region anymore, which is understandable but untrue. I have watched Europeia closely while in retirement and in the last while I have been very aware of developments and spoken with several officials as time goes on. This campaign is not as sudden as many believe! I'm more alive than I have ever been and I have the vision to carve out a new future for Europeia.

My opponents greatest weakness is a lack of anything dynamic and a focus on continuity. This lack of inspiration has turned several against Rachel/Asperta as what we need in the summer is something more, a new direction and a drive for more involvement from all members.

ENN: Should you fail to win this election, what do you see yourself doing in Europeia?

Pope Lexus X: If I fail to win this election, I don't intend on retiring. Instead my hope is to put pressure on the government to increase our foreign presence and begin crafting and pushing for new ideas and approaches. I don't intend on involving myself heavily in the CC or in the judiciary as the executive has always been my real home.

ENN: What did you enjoy most about being President in one of your prior five terms?

Pope Lexus X: I enjoyed watching Europeia grow above all else. Max Barry once commented that the best part of NS for him was when Invading began because people had taken his truly simplistic idea and created something completely unintended, complex and brilliant with it. The same is what I've experienced here and probably one of the main driving forces behind my return to the campaign field. I've seen the region change dramatically and wild ideas get thrown around and implemented again and again. Europeia should always be a haven for creativity.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, but I'm starting to feel a little inundated with interviews. You know it's bad when you have mental conversations that go along the lines of a sit-down session.

Me: Why Areopagitican, how are you?

Myself: Very good sir, thank you for having me.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, but I'm starting to feel a little inundated with interviews. You know it's bad when you have mental conversations that go along the lines of a sit-down session.

Heh. In that case, I'd suggest you only read the good ones. As in, get the hell out of this thread. :p

Heh. In that case, I'd suggest you only read the good ones. As in, get the hell out of this thread. :p
You smell.

You smell.
Like a God.

Back