HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Blog unleashed!

With two weeks until elections, ENN is excited to launch our official election blog. This election is sure to be epic, as The not-so jolly Roger faces off against incumbent President Failconias.

President takes opponent to court

President Failconias, in a display of power and ingenuity took a chief opponent of his (Xeno aka Griff) to trial in Europeia for 'being obscene'. All the while, his supporters, chiefly former Chief of State Highnahgo claim that the Not-So Jolly Roger campaign needs to thicken their skin? Is the Failc/Sin campaign trying to secure themselves a two for one special? Or is this election just special in general?

Roger: "No, the President I served under didn't contribute to my training"

The Not-so jolly Roger campaigns claims that President Failconias, who Roger served under prior to be the administration's fieriest critic had 'absolutely nothing' to do with the skills Roger acquired during the term. Roger cites a constant yoga cycle and alien abductors for all his acquired skill.

All content property of ENN. All content is meant to be satirical and funny. If we fail in the later, we apologize. Please don't sue us, we don't mean it. Really.

Is it too late to point out that Gray Davis may *not* be the person you want people to associate yourself with in regards to politics?

*Speaking as a Californian who lived through the 2003 recall*

Is it too late to point out that Gray Davis may *not* be the person you want people to associate yourself with in regards to politics?

Hey, it's someone with a popularity close to my own. What can I say? :p

He's not bad looking.

:unsure:

Back