Embassy Act (2012)

Let's move on to weightier topics still associated with the thread. Is it the policy of the Europeian Republican Navy to assist in raiding sovereign regions? If so, why?

I think Zenny's questioning was really good. Ah fk weve moved on. Fk it ive done this on my phone its hlgetting posted.

McEntire said:
Let's move on to weightier topics still associated with the thread. Is it the policy of the Europeian Republican Navy to assist in raiding sovereign regions? If so, why?
Why use the word "sovereign" - which regions are not? :p

Sovereignty is a weighty issue. All (well most, the question of sovereignty becomes problematic when it comes to imperialist regions, specifically the regions under their rule) regions have sovereignty. Sovereignty in itself is not a defense, at least not in NS where there is no such thing as a prohibition on wars of aggression like there are in RL (UN Charter Article 2, paragraph 4 for example).

I'm a bit curious why CSP get's a flyer here since there's no one else to take over his Ministry while that same thing has not been consistently applied to other ministries that are just as hard to staff.

Lethen said:
I'm a bit curious why CSP get's a flyer here since there's no one else to take over his Ministry while that same thing has not been consistently applied to other ministries that are just as hard to staff.
What kind of ministries would you be talking about Lethen? :emb:

Rach said:
Lethen said:
What kind of ministries would you be talking about Lethen? :emb:
Depending on the activity levels of our Cabinet-eligible citizens, any Ministry qualifies really. I mean we've had issues in many different terms with all of our Ministries (Culture is probably the easiest to staff though Interior has become easier to staff than in the past). The Navy has almost always been hard to staff since we created the region's military, of course.

If I had a dollar for every time a new Presidential term was upcoming and the candidate(s) were having serious discussions about who to include/swap around in Cabinet because of short-staffing I'd be rich. And isn't it a sign of short-staffing when some Ministers or Presidents pull double-duty and run more than one Ministry simultaneously?

And isn't it a sign of short-staffing when some Ministers or Presidents pull double-duty and run more than one Ministry simultaneously?
When was the most recent time this was happening officially?

I disagree that there aren't qualified people able to participate in Ministries. The lists are not that short, and when they are short it may but not always points to a problem w/ that Ministry.

Back