Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Editorial: The E-News Network

Lowest Forum Post Count in Months
Written By HEM
Editor in Chief of ENN

Today the news becomes official. The May Recession is the worst state the region has been in since the Great Depression of June 8th 2007. While it looks like the same government will get into power again with very little action from the newly created party lead by HEM and Linkin. While the President keeps his best face on with no competition he faces approval ratings that look like they dropped 10% since the last Europoll. However, the President's disapproval rating is nothing compared to the Senate Approval Rating which dropped 17% since the last poll. Perhaps the irony of it all is that the exact same people are about to get re-elected. HEM and NasalivesII are the only senators not running for re-election. While there has been no notices from the office of the Chancellor the Office of NasalivesII has made clear he was not running again, however he is considering an independant run.

If I may make a suggestion, I think some of Europeia's recruiters should be redirected to recruit people to the forum rather than the region. We're seeing some of the highest population levels ever, or at least, in my recollection, but low forum levels - we need more great characters to emerge from the mists of the Europeia region to join our forum and become great thinkers and leaders. :)

If I may make a suggestion, I think some of Europeia's recruiters should be redirected to recruit people to the forum rather than the region. We're seeing some of the highest population levels ever, or at least, in my recollection, but low forum levels - we need more great characters to emerge from the mists of the Europeia region to join our forum and become great thinkers and leaders. :)
Nay, we had 140 or so a few weeks ago :(

I agree that we need to bring them onto the forums, too. And the first step in that process is to let them see alot more...*prods*

Back