EBC Wire

I can cover for Matt tomorrow if need be since he's still (to the best of my knowledge) on an indeterminate LOA.

Elias Greyjoy said:
I can cover for Matt tomorrow if need be since he's still (to the best of my knowledge) on an indeterminate LOA.
Just posted in the LOA sub-forum explaining the situation. I should be able to cover Wednesday.

I can do Friday for Remsol as a one off if you want.

That would work for this week, but Remsol hasn't even given me a timetable as to when he's going to be back so I'll need a more permanent person after that. I'm also going to remove him as my deputy. So I'll be in need of another.

Ok. I'll cover Friday. Keep looking for a replacement and I'll fill in if I can. I'll let you know in advance of o went be around for any given Friday.

Seven Deaths said:
That would work for this week, but Remsol hasn't even given me a timetable as to when he's going to be back so I'll need a more permanent person after that. I'm also going to remove him as my deputy. So I'll be in need of another.
He said here that his reduced activity should end on July 7th, if that helps.

Seven Deaths said:
Sorry I have been a little MIA. Things got crazy in RL, between classes and work.

I will be back to full activity by Wednesday, July 3rd.

By the way, I won't be able to make next Wednesday either, as I'm on a school trip in France/Belgium and won't have any access to NS until Friday afternoon.

Back