EBC WIRE Comments

At this point nothing is happening. Just the normal Senate things. Either HEM resigns the post or he stays in it until the term ends. Its all up to him.

HEM has now announced he will stay in place and has delegated day-to-day duties to Brun.

I feel like I've asked this to the point of exhaustion but what does the Navy have to do to get it's operations covered in The Wire? I don't see any mention of Liberty Alliance, a major coalition effort nor of victories in The Federation of Dethklok 1000 and Anarchist Alliance. What's the problem?

Sorry about that, I usually catch the ERN missions, I guess I just missed the announcement. Adding it in now.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Sorry about that, I usually catch the ERN missions, I guess I just missed the announcement. Adding it in now.
Really not trying (and I guess failing at that) to be a dick. It's just that this has been an ongoing problem throughout the history of The Wire. The Navy depends on publicity of its activities to grow, as you well know.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
Really not trying (and I guess failing at that) to be a dick. It's just that this has been an ongoing problem throughout the history of The Wire. The Navy depends on publicity of its activities to grow, as you well know.
Absolutely. And that's why we have this thread, to let me know when something needs to be added. :D

The president doesnt actually sign treaties that are ratified by the Senate. He technically signs them before he presents them to be ratified by the Senate.

So, I guess I was technically right by saying it has been signed by him, but my order was off. :p

Woooo! *gives WL ointment for that burn*

Back