EBC Presents: CSP's Smokin Poll Midterm Results (with Radio Commentary)

CSP's Smokin' Poll Midterm Results
With Radio Commentary by JayDee and Elio Somerset

Written by EBC Radio

Hey Everyone!

For this release we're gonna see a rather unique format!! Since this was revealed as a radio show, I've added links to appropriate portions of the show for you to listen to while you review the results. This is part of a new effort in Radio to increase engagement with Radio content and encourage more discussion after the show has ended. Please let us know how you feel about this new program, I hope it proves to be an engaging idea!

//shrug
Enough with the executive overreach. First McEntire's solo mission, then Ellenburg's PA proposal. This is getting ridiculous. Whoever has a senate platform focusing on SENATE BUSINESS will be getting my vote.
i think we need more fresh faces. gem was pretty good this term but i dont think many of the other senators were really open to new idas
Past performance,
Their performance in previous terms/roles. Their platform.
Platform, stance on oversight
Attitude of collaboration with the executive (oversight is okay, but it should be constructive)
platform
Behavior over last term
idk
The candidates have to be fully opposed to McEntire-style aggression in oversight (and in general)
How they will do executive oversight
Activity, measured temperament, good ideas
FA Oversight
disagreeing with McEntire on oversight and with Ellenburg on micromanaging the Executive
Activity, Conduct, Oversight Conduct, Oversight "Toughness"
over all okay. a shame that mcentire turned this madjack stuff into his own fiasco.
Character. Enough petty disagreements, I'm only voting for people who're willing to set down their torches and pitchforks and come to a reasonable accord.
Platform mostly, as well as how they react to criticism of their platform
Performance and Activity
ideological purity, obviously
Activity
Whether they believe in any checks and balances with the Executive, or just think that the Senate should be nodding dogs following in the President's wake and carrying water for them.
Election visibility, oversight opinions
Activity, experience, lining up with my interests
Activity
Whether someone is an ass or not. How cooperative they are.
Platform, Activity
oversight
Ability to work together for a common purpose
Their decorum
Attitude. Prim and McEntire would still be at each other's throats right now if Lime and Gem hadn't worked out a compromise.
Reliability
Activity, platform and independence
Oversight

Thank you for tuning in!!

Attachments

• 1687901768051.png
    1687901768051.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 56
JayDee, I heard some of the show when it was live, but big praise for how youre implementing audio clips now with the article!

Of course thanks to CSP for the data and the two of you for the show as well!

I love this format!

Gem has done an outstanding job in the Senate, super glad to see that reflected in these results.

I'd also like to echo the above, this is a cool format for an article. Well done!

Great article and use of audio from the radio show!

These radio clips are golden -- make these a staple of Radio content and I'll vote Very Satisfied on everything you do.

Really interesting read! Enjoyed listening to the show and the write up was very intriguing to read.

Back