EBC Interviews

From the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation, one of Europeia’s premier Media groups.

Keeping Europeians and the world informed since 2009.

Interviews done by Culture Minister Apollo Anumia

An Interview with President PASD

Question: Mr. President, how did you feel when NES told you that he was resigning and that you would be President?

Answer: I was shocked. Kept asking myself if I was actually ready to be President.

Q: Some people may have thought that you weren't ready, you've obviously proved them wrong, were you surprised at what people thought or did you think that people would think that?

A: I know there are people who don't like me. I am grateful for how people have treated me.

Q: There have been many Foreign advances this term, which regions are Europiea most interested in developing Foreign Relations with and what do you see in future foreign exchanges with said regions?

A: Europeia has a lot of great friends around NS and hopefully Euro continues to grow. We have currently a treaty with Laz in the Senate. I am sure that we are going to expand anymore, but proper EAAC talks are happening in the works. I am sure the next President will expand on them.

Q: Why did you pick Skizzy Grey to be your Vice President?

A:Skizzy is well known, and well liked in Europeia. He's name follows his great past happenings. Skizzy is a good friend who I can trust, and he fit what I wanted in a Vice President.

Q: There was a great push on the idea of Mandatory Service by Former President NES, what has your administration done with this idea?

A: Well, I will be introducing a new Mandatory Service Act. That my cabinet is now looking over. It will be given to the new Senate at the start of next term. I want to see this act pass with the future of Europeia in mind.

Thank you for your time, Mr. President.
No problem. I take cash, and don't forget to tip your waitress.
Oh, PASD :lol:

An Interview with Former President Rachel Anumia​

Question: The ERN has improved very much this term, why do you think that is?

Answer: The change in focus from the short term focus of "we got to get a raid in!" to the long term focus of building strength. It's a very small change, but with large consequences and I think that looking at simply getting base results is an easy mistep to take. Due to us focusing on the long term, it also required us to really look at what our strengths are and to quantify those. Then we implimented a system to help encourage that, the point system. Finally, we had the drive to get it all done. Habits are contagious and hard to break, and that goes for both losing and winning. We also got more involved with our allies and strove to forge new alliances, providing leadership on the NS stage.

Q: What foreign military organizations has Europeia come into closer contact with this term?

A: Exshaw and the South Pacific come to mind as the new ones. I felt we furthered our relationship with The Black Hawks, The New Inquisition and the Land of Kings and Emperors. Especially after the turmoil on the military scene abroad during Common-Sense Politics term, it was important for us to further and build new relationships. More importantly, the military can also be used for more general foreign affairs opportunities. There have been critiques at home that our Foreign Affairs is too military based, I would disagree with that. If they feel that our Foreign Affairs isn't diverse enough, how is that reflective of the military? That's a reflection on the Foreign Affairs department because the military can't really say, "hey, let's do cultural things". The military has provided new opportunities and it's up to the Foreign Affairs department to take advantage of those, building mutually beneficial relationships. When we look at TSP for example, that could be a very good opportunity for us to have a more diverse relationship with, rather than simply doing military actions in the Warzones.

Q: You've resigned as Grand Admiral, in what standing do you think you left the ERN?

A: Very great shape, particularily since the structure is in place.

Thank you for your time, Rachel.
Thank you for having me.

These interviews have been sponsered by Europeia. Europeia, The Land of Peace, Freedom and Equality.

Thank you all for reading!

Back