EBC Interviews: Senator Artimis Shaw

Welcome to everyone reading this. Yesterday, I conducted an interview with Artimis Shaw, one of our newest additions to Senate, asking him a range of questions, though most of it is about the Senate and such. I hope you enjoy the interview.

Matt: Before we start, congratulations on getting into the Senate. Are you happy that you've finally got a Senate seat after narrowly losing to Anumia in the by-election?

Artimis: I'm happy to be given my chance at being a Senator. It really has been one of my biggest goals, and its wonderful to have achieved it so soon.

Matt: Good - I understand your emotions, having been in a similar situation myself a couple of months after I joined. So, now that you're in the Senate, where do you see yourself going in Europeia from here?

Artimis: I'm not too sure. I wish to serve the region as a Senator for as long as possible. I haven't thought much about other possible positions, but one thing I hope to continuously do is to lend a helping hand to new members.

Matt: Interesting. What are your opinions on the latest Bills being debated in the Senate?

Artimis: As it stands I'm liking the way the Civil Law Act is heading. There is still need for some fine polishing and more discussion. As for the other Bills before the Senate, I think it its to early to speak heavily on them.

Matt: That's understandable. Now, you were involved in the University reforms a couple of months ago. Do you think those reforms have been successful up to now?

Artimis: I enjoy being a part of the University's restructuring. I feel like we made excellent progress so far, but there is still plenty of work to still be finished. Overall I feel like the University has been successful, but we still have a ways to go.

Matt: A firm answer. Last question - there has been recent discussion about the possible repeal of the Mandatory Recruitment Act. What are your opinions on this and do you think it will happen in the future?

Artimis: I have mixed feelings toward the possible repeal of the MRA. I have enjoyed manually recruiting for it, even before I had a set quota. I can completely understand how it has been a hassle for some of our citizens. If it does get repealed I'm confident that it would be for the best of Europeia.

Matt: Again, an interesting stance. Well, I guess we'll wrap things up here. Thank you for giving up the time to participate in this interview. Before we leave, is there anything else you'd like to add?

Artimis: No I can't think of anything else. Thank you for the interview.

I'd like to thank Artimis again for participating in this interview, and I hope you thought it made for a good read. Thanks for reading!

That might have been the least enlightening interview I've ever read and this is coming from a Patriots fan that has to listen to The Hooded One refuse to answer questions for fifteen minutes every week.

Common-Sense Politics said:
That might have been the least enlightening interview I've ever read and this is coming from a Patriots fan that has to listen to The Hooded One refuse to answer questions for fifteen minutes every week.
Yeaaaaaah. Gonna have to agree. Not a whole lot of substance.

PRAISE BE TO THE HOODED ONE.

Back