EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing

EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing
Minister of Communications HEM asked a variety of Europeians on the streets what fashion staples they are rocking these days.

Written by HEM

HEM (left) interviews Lethen (right) about his fashion choices [generated using AI]

Lethen, age 34

"Well, I'm the ripe old age of 34 (😛) and one piece of my wardrobe that I've been wearing a lot of over the last month or so thanks to the heat is my Kuhl Ramblr shorts. Of course, since I'm wearing shorts, I've also been rocking a lot of Bombas quarter-length socks - for the comfort and the fun (since their patterns are delightful). If I'm not wearing a company t-shirt, I'm usually pairing these with a graphic t-shirt of some sort...whether it's just something fun and generic or something as "cringe" as a t-shirt from a podcast (been told this by youths)."

Gem, age 20

"I don't wear a lot of nice clothes IRL (largely because I'm broke), but I really like this quasi-fancy sweatshirt from IZOD:"

UPC, age 21

"Hmm...I am 21 and with all of the recent rain i have been rocking my mofo raincoat fairly regularly. Fashion is my passion and i’m single handedly bringing the 90s back."

GC, age 20

"I go to work every day in a hot pink leotard.

I am 20. I wear the exact same outfit every day. I wear jeans and a hoodie. I only own blue jeans, I have 3 grey hoodies, 3 blue ones, 2 orange ones, 2 red ones, and a black one. I mix and match without regard for colour combinations. I wear the same pair of black running shoes every day — they have white soles (that are now mostly brown) and the shoes passed their prime 3 years ago but I cba to buy new ones."

Deepest House, age 42

"I’m 42. And my watch:"

"...

Shit, I’m 43."

JayDee, age 23

"I’m 23. Normally I give no thought to this, BUT when I do I wear plaid and jeans. I have a plaid patterned button down for every season."

Kazaman, age 28

"Oh my clothing is ridiculously boring. These shorts are great for muggy summer days:"

Xecrio, age 21

"Well, I'm not much of a fashion guru myself. Since I've grown quite a bit since hitting the gym, I've had to purchase some new clothes.

Anyway, I'm 21. Honestly, I normally just wear jeans (usually a pair of levis) and a white Tshirt. Sort of a plain 2000s look, nothing out of the box really."

Spagtop, age 13-19

"Honestly I’ve been loving the general style of darkly coloured striped T-Shirts in combination with a pants of the same “style”/colour, but I’m not picky with what I wear, as long as it doesn’t look completely ridiculous."

SkyGreen, age unknown

"I'd like to go on record saying that I wear jorts to work."

the shoes passed their prime 3 years ago but I cba to buy new ones
he just like me fr.

looking forward to the winter edition of this column!

This is amazing! Maybe Europeia will start anew fashion trend one day and take it all over the world :p

Back