EBC Doctor Who Review

EBC TV Lounge:
Doctor Who

Part of the EBC Review Lounge Series​

So, as we saw last week on Doctor Who, he went to another planet and we also knows he can go back in time and forward in time and have fun on Earth during then. Sometimes, it's not to other times, but the current time on Earth and sometimes he doesn't go to planets but to spaceships. And by the title of this episode that's where he goes.

So, in not including spoilers in my reviews this one might be a little on the short side, and I hope you don't mind.

So the plot of the episode is there are dinosaurs on a spaceship.

See you in my next review!

Alright, I'll go in depth a bit more. So in this episode the Doctor is in Ancient Egypt with Queen Nefertiti when he is contacted by the Indian Space Agency from the year 2367 about a strange spaceship that is heading towards Earth and will crash into it withing six hours or the ISA will blow it up. Now, The Doctor doesn't want that to happen so he takes Nefertiti with him and gets an old time explorer from the 1900's, John Riddell with him and then picks up Amy and Rory but accidentally picks up Rory's dad, Brian. They all then land on the spaceship and see that it is full of dinosaurs. So now the Doctor, and his gang have to figure out why there are dinosaurs on the ship while trying to stop it from crashing as well.

I found this episode to be enjoyable. The reason being, who doesn't like dinosaurs! Also the bits with Nefertiti, Riddell, and Amy and Rory, Brian and The Doctor were fun as well.

I'll also give you my favorite line from the show:
The Doctor tells Rory and Brain to start digging when Brain pulls out a trowel.
Rory: Did you just have that on you?
Brian: Of course. What sort of a man doesn't have a trowel? Put it on your Christmas list.
Rory: Dad, I'm 31 years old. I don't have a Christmas list anymore.
The Doctor, yelling: I do!!

So, out of 5 stars I give this 4. See you all next week for my review of A Town Called Mercy.

HOLY SHIT! DINOSAURS! hyper.gif
I knew you'd like this episode. ^_^
*Runs into room*

*Flips channels trying to find BBC America*

*Only gets ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and ESPN because my TV is using public signals*

FIZZLESTICKS! :angry:
You can download the episodes on iTunes!
Eh...I blew a bunch of money on iBooks for school already. And the games that I had to review. :lol:

*Runs into room*

Eh...I blew a bunch of money on iBooks for school already. And the games that I had to review. :lol:
Oh, well then. You can watch it online I think as well.

*Runs into room*

Oh, well then. You can watch it online I think as well.
Well, I know that the previous seasons are on Netflix, but I don't think the current season is.

*cough*Pirate Bay*cough*

Anyways, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship was my favorite Smith episode thus far and ranks fairly high on my overall list. I'd like to know why the Doctor, who doesn't like guns, would bring a Big Game Hunter with him to a totally unknown spaceship. Isn't that what River Song is for?

Also, the extreme foreshadowing!

[hide=SPOILERS!]Amy: I just worry there'll come a time when you never turn up, that something will have happened to you and I'll still be waiting never knowing...
Doctor: No.. Come on Pond. *kisses her on the forehead* You'll be there till the end of me.
Amy: Or Vice-versa!
*awkward silence*
[/hide]

Please let that happen?

*cough*Pirate Bay*cough*

Anyways, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship was my favorite Smith episode thus far and ranks fairly high on my overall list. I'd like to know why the Doctor, who doesn't like guns, would bring a Big Game Hunter with him to a totally unknown spaceship. Isn't that what River Song is for?

Also, the extreme foreshadowing!

[hide=SPOILERS!]Amy: I just worry there'll come a time when you never turn up, that something will have happened to you and I'll still be waiting never knowing...
Doctor: No.. Come on Pond. *kisses her on the forehead* You'll be there till the end of me.
Amy: Or Vice-versa!
*awkward silence*
[/hide]

Please let that happen?
No! A good citizen like me has NEVER used the Pirate Bay for anything. Honest! :mellow:

:troll:

I liked the episode. Lots of fun! Also, isn't the Queen of Egypt just a tad worried about what happens to her people when she's gone? :p

My favorite part was when the Doctor started ranting and yelling at Rory for bringing his dad, then abruptly shut up and welcomed him into the group when Rory goes, "You materialized around US!" :p

I enjoy the trillions of promos I saw for the episode while I was watchin' the rerun of the Battlestar Galactica miniseries...

Back