Do you require a transcript for audio interviews?

Writing transcripts for audio interviews are a major hassle, but will be provided if people have issues with the audio format. This is a poll to see what the percentages are, and if the biggest issues are technical, so that we know to work on fixing that.

You forgot the most important option: Yes, I require a transcript because I don't want to listen to you sods.

Common-Sense Politics said:
You forgot the most important option: Yes, I require a transcript because I don't want to listen to you sods.
This would have been my preferred choice too, honestly. No one wants to listen to a Canadian and an Australian mangle the English language for five straight minutes. <_<

Modern Sin said:
Common-Sense Politics said:
This would have been my preferred choice too, honestly. No one wants to listen to a Canadian and an Australian mangle the English language for five straight minutes. <_<
Do you even language bro?

Anumia said:
Modern Sin said:
Do you even language bro?
Something about language?

I hate writing out the transcripts for the interviews, but I do it because I know that some people just don't want to listen to me speak.

I voted for audio only though. haha

Generally when I listen to things like that, I do something else while I'm listening.

When I mention just posting transcripts people freak out, when I mention just posting audio people freak out. You guys just love making more work for MinComm don't you? :p

I selected yes to transcripts because I have hearing issues, the hearing issue being I prefer to read things than listen to them.

Back