Do People Still Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

I'm curious what's behind the uptick in SC popularity (and conversely the decline in VC popularity)
I think the small drop in VC is just polling noise, but the uptick in SC is probably significant -- it means they're coming for you, Lethen.... They want your job, sooner or later. šŸ„·
Good thing @Drecq and @Deepest House have been building that moat to protect ourselves from the rabble. Now if only I could trust them...
Oh, you can trust me!

*hides the knife he was about to plunge into Lethens back and the "make Drecq SC now that Lethen is dead" campaign flyers.*
You would still go through the democratic process and put up campaign flyers after murdering me to take my place???
There's no laws against murdering someone in Euro, so Drecq is following Euro laws.
It isn't a question of legality. It's a question of practicality; why go through the hassle of democracy after you've murdered me to take my place?
Because I follow the law, Lethen.
Yeah, Lethen, jesus it's like you don't know your own VC at all!

I'm curious what's behind the uptick in SC popularity (and conversely the decline in VC popularity)
I think the small drop in VC is just polling noise, but the uptick in SC is probably significant -- it means they're coming for you, Lethen.... They want your job, sooner or later. šŸ„·
Good thing @Drecq and @Deepest House have been building that moat to protect ourselves from the rabble. Now if only I could trust them...
Oh, you can trust me!

*hides the knife he was about to plunge into Lethens back and the "make Drecq SC now that Lethen is dead" campaign flyers.*
You would still go through the democratic process and put up campaign flyers after murdering me to take my place???
There's no laws against murdering someone in Euro, so Drecq is following Euro laws.
It isn't a question of legality. It's a question of practicality; why go through the hassle of democracy after you've murdered me to take my place?
I clearly don't! I better fire him! But wait...I can't...or he'll murder me...

Oh, you can trust me!

I think he's going to murder you regardless. Maybe you should try looking less murderable.

Oh, you can trust me!

I think he's going to murder you regardless. Maybe you should try looking less murderable.
Id say firing me would likely precipitate action on my part. Cant let too much time pass between me being VC and me advocating for myself to replace the sadly departed Lethen.

Oh, you can trust me!

Id say firing me would likely precipitate action on my part. Cant let too much time pass between me being VC and me advocating for myself to replace the sadly departed Lethen.
I just can't do anything!

Hmm getting this back on topic (kinda) I would be interested to know what peopleā€™s perceptions of the work the Chancellery does are exactly. Like, if you want the job do you know what it entails? :p

Hmm getting this back on topic (kinda) I would be interested to know what peopleā€™s perceptions of the work the Chancellery does are exactly. Like, if you want the job do you know what it entails? :p
It requires being sexy and Iā€™m already overqualified

Maybe they think it's a cushy job because of the title, but no work because it's all delegated to the VCs?

Back