Diplomat/Ambassador/Foreign Official Mask

Elias Greyjoy

Decrepit Relic of the Past
The shrewd and sharply-dressed ambassador stepped forward to the podium in front of the legislators of Europeia. Adjusting his tie ever so slightly, he began to speak, reading from the prepared statement he had been sent with.

Honorable rulers of Europeia, foreign dignitaries, and esteemed administrators,

I represent the Lord Reaper of Skyrim Diplomacy, His Excellency Theon Greyjoy, Speaker of the Assembly for the region Skyrim. On behalf of the Lord Reaper, I would like to first say thank to all those who have welcomed me here, especially your venerable and humble Delegate, Vinage. I would like to humbly submit an application for Diplomat status on the forums of Europeia, as an official envoy of Skyrim. Perhaps, should I find this community to my liking, I will move one of numerous puppets to the region and represent myself here in person.

Until then, thank you for your time here. I hope this community accepts me warmly.

Humbly Yours,

Ambassador Elias Greyjoy
Envoy of the Lord Reaper

Ah, Apollo, I see your tongue has not dulled since last I spoke with you. It's been a long time since you have attempted to enter our forums illegally or since you were banned from Skyrim for recruiting illegally-or what is general annoyances pertaining to the reformations of our government? Ah, but that was the past. I have completed the applicable...application, thank you for the direction however.

What? What are you talking about? I tried to join your forums once, moved my puppet because I needed it for raiding and then lost my account. I don't understand what your problem with me is...

None whatsoever, as I said, past grievances. I'm here on your turf now. As is, I'm rather impressed with your rapid escalation up the military ranks. Are you still actively raiding, or has the life of government captured you as well? It's been far too long since I was out on a healthy raid.

I still don't understand what our 'past grievances' are. But whatever.

Yeah, I raid. I was in charge of the Military here all last term, and picked up a nice raid count. -_- I'm also in TNIAF and am hoping to get Asgard's military up and running. Have you - ever - been on a raid?

Apollo's got his latest fan :p

But yeah he's pointed you in the right way. Also your welcome ^_^

Perhaps you haveforgotten. It was a long time ago, when you were just a wee little nation. During my time as WAD, I handed down that ban. :p

My raiding time was served with LWU mostly, in the days before their condemnation and subsequent death. I've been trapped by bureaucracy ever since. My poor WA nations haven't seen anything but pathetic Warzones raids in a loooong time.

You two are retarded. :p

Back