Deepest House Has Found The Source Of All Power And Is Now Drunk With It

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
ENN - "Deepest House Has Found The Source Of All Power And Is Now Drunk With It"
Written by HEM Tiberius

With the close election raging around us, Assemblyman Deepest House has gotten a taste of true power, and now he is drunk with it.

Read this:

"Yo, this is a close election, and I haven't voted yet........sooooo there are some things I'd like answers to. Like, could you possibly write an Executive Order giving me a monopoly on all new residential construction? Also, your Vice President candidate needs to massage my feet plz."

What else will Deepest House demand before he votes 4 u??*

*It's actually a great thing we are asking substantive questions. This was just too funny to pass up. :creepy:

I'd say that maybe this will make #vote4u become a good thing, but I think its original genesis will live on in infamy. ^_^

And, yes, a solid question that is worth asking. And one worth saving in reserve for future Presidential debates, too, I think.

My gutters still need to be cleaned out from the leaves dispatched by the trees at the turn of the season.

Any improvement in the status of my gutters by the time I get home from work will also be taken into consideration.

That is all.

What a audacious display of monstrosity!

Calvin Coolidge said:
HEM, you know you just posted DH's IP for everybody to see? :p
No. I will fix that immediately.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Ha!

Fortunately, not my IP. It belongs to the federal government...good luck to anyone who tries any shenanigans! :violentgun:

Deepest House said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
Ha!

Fortunately, not my IP. It belongs to the federal government...good luck to anyone who tries any shenanigans! :violentgun:
:ph43r:

I havent voted yet either so...
1)I would like a medal named after me
2)A chancellorship that will slowly and gradually morph into a dictatorship
3)A pony
4)Approximately $265.34
5)A cure for cantspellforshititis
6)A person to make lists of demands for me.

It's a common misconception that people knowing your IP address is dangerous. Any website you connect to, any app with internet you connect to, etc. knows your IP address. Heck, if I have you in my Skype contacts I could get your IP address easily. The most dangerous thing one could do with it is get an approximation of the user's location.

GraVandius said:
3)A pony
4)Approximately $265.34
Gravy, consider section 18 of the criminal code:
Criminal Code (2014) said:
(18) Anyone who provides or offers anything of monetary value to an individual or group in an attempt to influence an election or appointment is guilty of the offense of Bribery under this law and is liable to a punishment at judicial discretion not exceeding an eight (8) month ban.
:p

Rand said:
GraVandius said:
3)A pony
4)Approximately $265.34
Gravy, consider section 18 of the criminal code:
Criminal Code (2014) said:
(18) Anyone who provides or offers anything of monetary value to an individual or group in an attempt to influence an election or appointment is guilty of the offense of Bribery under this law and is liable to a punishment at judicial discretion not exceeding an eight (8) month ban.
:p
Right Pardon me,
New List
3)A pony
4)Approximately $265.34

Rand said:
It's a common misconception that people knowing your IP address is dangerous. Any website you connect to, any app with internet you connect to, etc. knows your IP address. Heck, if I have you in my Skype contacts I could get your IP address easily. The most dangerous thing one could do with it is get an approximation of the user's location.
Still not allowed under the Terms of Use/Terms of Service, and why should we make it easier? :wink:

Back