Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots

Comfed

Exposing #REF!
Senator
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him

Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots
Inside the bold conservative wing standing opposed to the WA's ultra-liberalism.
COMMENTARY | By Comfed
No one can deny that the World Assembly has been taking on a bold agenda as of late. From hate crime to star gazing to cannibalism, NationStates' international lawmaking body has been taking a more active role in bettering (or otherwise) the lives of people all around the world.

But there are some who think that this has gone too far.

The definition of sovereignty.

While progressive ideologues may see the WA's liberal agenda as a positive development, not all see it this way. Indeed, many inside the @JayDee administration itself are concerned about what is already being termed "gross legislative overreach" in the highest halls of institutional WA power. Now they are ready to speak out.

Chief among these is Minister of World Assembly Affairs @John Laurens. A firebrand whose Senate nomination proved difficult to pass due to his ultra regionalist ideology, JL's views on the WA are already no secret. Indeed, his staff have already had to deal with the PR fallout from his preferred policies, which include building a wall along the Europeia-Balder border and imposing the death penalty for drug smuggling. "I put an IFV arguing for 'Prevention of Hate Crime' on his desk, and he called me a Europeia-hating snowflake," Deputy Minister of WA Affairs @Fillet minion told Comfed's Quill.

Minister of WA Affairs John Laurens is often considered the most conservative member of JayDee's cabinet.

In an exclusive interview with Comfed's Quill, Minister JL dived deeper into his hatred for the WA and everything it represents. "When JayDee originally offered me the post of MoWAA, I told him about my hatred for the WA and everything it represents," he told us, "but we were able to talk it over and I reconsidered my initial position." When we asked him what made him feel this way, he told us "it was really when I realized how much I could attack the foundations of the WA from my position that I accepted the offer. I realized that I wouldn't be alone, that I would be working with comrades in arms, like the people who repealed the Charter of Civil Rights."

Another notable national sovereigntist is World Assembly Delegate @upc. He rose to prominence in conservative circles during his vice presidency under the "Terminator President" Darcness, where he was widely known as an effective hatchet man for the administration. "upc literally came to my house with a hatchet," said Darcness's former presidential opponent @SkyGreen, who was later arrested on multiple counts of violating the Information Act. After that, his rise continued, and so did his focus on the WA.

Delegate upc addressing the political pressure group "Concerned Parents Against WA Interference in Schools".

While his "Broken Window Theory"-inspired gameside policies won him the WA delegate nomination, his emphasis on stopping WA overreach has cemented his legacy in the position. "I was totally appalled at the level of handoutery going on at WAHQ," he told Comfed's Quill in a post-nomination interview. "I saw nations who would wait by the mailbox each week for their WA choice plus checks to arrive. Is this the great society we are building?"

@Pland Adanna advanced the international liberal "great society" initiative in Europeia during his many terms as Minister of WA Affairs.

The WA's flood of ultra-liberal (some have already called it "woke") legislation shows no sign of abating. But as this article shows, there are already elements of discontent emerging, elements who are becoming more organized and effective every day.

Last edited:
"upc literally came to my house with a hatchet," said Darcness's former presidential opponent @SkyGreen, who was later arrested on multiple counts of violating the Information Act.
Clearly the prison time did not have the desired effect.

the wa is a LIBERAL LIE told by deep state members like westinor and maowi

Hmm, maybe I’ll have to come back to MoWAA to continue pursuing my radical liberal agenda…

Im
"upc literally came to my house with a hatchet," said Darcness's former presidential opponent @SkyGreen, who was later arrested on multiple counts of violating the Information Act.
Clearly the prison time did not have the desired effect.
It just turned me into a beloved political martyr

Back