Christmas Skin

Well, it isn't even December yet. :ph43r:
I was looking at some of my topics to see if I had nominated Onder for CJ (I couldn't remember). I found my previous topic on this, and wanted to make sure I brought it up :p

From December 1 to December 31, I'll be using the December banner, but I'll have to do some more talking about a Christmas forum skin.

Good idea, let us prepare for Christmas by changing the theme. I will go start a topic asking people what they'll give me for Christmas

I'm actually excited at the prospect of being Santa this year. Timing didn't work out for 2010 and 2011. I wonder if Lex has changed the password... :gentleman:

I declare now that I am not going to bother putting any work towards getting a Christmas skin :p .

If another admin wants to do it, they can go ahead of course. However, please be sure to keep a proper backup of all the settings for the current skin. Many of the images of the skin are installed using custom code, from one-liners to more complex, and I wouldn't want to have to rewrite all of them.

If I save the CSS and Board information, will we be alright?

If I save the CSS and Board information, will we be alright?
You should backup:
1) the CSS in "Manage Style Sheets";
2) any fields you change in "Board Wrappers"; and
3) any fields you change in "Images; for this one, please also keep a list of which fields you changed, as checking them all one-by-one takes a lot of time.

Back