By-Election Poll

As the newly minted Director of the EBC and Secretary of Media; I am hereby releasing my first official EuroPoll.

Now, I believe the By-Election is probably the #1 event happening in the region within this week, and one of the EBC's jobs and purposes is to do polls like these, to get a real, honest gauge on the state of where people stand on certain issues.

I sure this will generate a lot of interest too!

Remsol
Secretary of Media
EBC Director

Number 1 event? Not by a long shot. Bigger events include the interest surrounding the structural changes in the Senate and City Council, not constitutional (as in how bodies are composed).

The Senate election is a very important event that will be occurring within the week. I think it is pretty unfair to suggest otherwise...

Of course it isn't the 'Number one event this term'. That isn't what I meant...I was talking about the here and now.

It is the number one event for Remsol, though, because he might finally become a Senator. Freudian slip, methinks :eek: :p

*By-election
BY-election

BY-...

Interesting results so far. Could see a fourth Minister-Senator combo and one of the highest number of duel-role Senates we've seen.

Last term Sopo was slammed for a similar crossover.
That is very true...and partly why I think it is an ill thing for there to be so many Minister/Senators.

The Senate will essentially just turn into another cabinet discussion; but in this discussion, they get to make laws.

That is just really what it has come down to...

That is very true...and partly why I think it is an ill thing for there to be so many Minister/Senators.

The Senate will essentially just turn into another cabinet discussion; but in this discussion, they get to make laws.

Yeah, like, you totally caught us! Us Cabinet Ministers don't have minds of their own and only do what the President tells them to in both the Ministries and the Senate lol.

Yeah, like, you totally caught us! Us Cabinet Ministers don't have minds of their own and only do what the President tells them to in both the Ministries and the Senate lol.
Gus, that was nothing against the ministers.

I am just saying that as a region, we have moved to elect mostly cabinet members to the Senate...you guys might as well just discontinue the Senatia and just pass laws in 21 Tomlinson! :p

But more seriously; I do think that it says something. The members of the region that we trust to have as Senators seem to be dignified ministers. Which I see why; all of you have a great track record, and are hard workers. That's why you all are ministers too! ^_^

Gus, that was nothing against the ministers.

I am just saying that as a region, we have moved to elect mostly cabinet members to the Senate...you guys might as well just discontinue the Senatia and just pass laws in 21 Tomilson! :p

But more seriously; I do think that it says something. The members of the region that we trust to have as Senators seem to be dignified ministers. Which I see why; all of you have a great track record, and are hard workers. That's why you all are ministers too! ^_^
You read my mind perfectly on the matter. :violentgun:

J/K lol :p

Tomlinson

And bleh, I'm not a huge fan of having a large majority of the Senators concurrently serving as Ministers. Spread the wealth.

Back