Birth of the Kingdom of Old Europeia

Birth of the Kingdom of Old Europeia
States 2.0
Written by Vlaska

After a long fight for activity and commitment of its members, the last remaining Europeian state “Haven” has almost ceased to exist. As Writinglegend said in an announcement: “Haven is a struggling organization that lacks a committed membership” and he also made a comment about the states programme as a whole: "This iteration of states have failed and floundered". But, now there is a new organization based on similar ideology called “The Kingdom of Old Europeia”.

This organization is Sopo’s idea that aims to extract the original thought behind the states programme and make it better and more fun. When asked to describe the new organization Sopo said the following: “I'm starting a new state-type project based on Old Europeia which will aim to be more like what I intended the states to be originally. Hopefully, there will be some interest in it since it will be a different system than what we have in Europeia today and the monarchy will allow for some interesting titles and such.We'll focus on mentoring and small projects to give people the opportunity to practice management and to create a unique culture for the group.”

Sopo started recruiting interested parties two days ago and 10 people have stated their interest so far. The organization has sparked the interest of Madame President Rach and prominent newcomer and Citizen's Assembly chair Airbus.

When Alan Lee, leader of Haven, was asked about this new project he expressed dissatisfaction with lack of detailed information about the Kingdom of Old Europeia society and stated the following: “Well, while Old Europeia may sound promising, not much detailed information, from the little I have heard about it, has been revealed. There's not any plans, ideas, values, with the exception of its description.”

He also mentioned internal discussion about Old Europeia in Haven: “There are some voices in Haven that calls for a merger with them, and while his plans sound promising, I would like to see more information and details before I would consider a merger sufficient.”

From these statements, we can see that Alan Lee believes that Haven is still alive and isn’t onboard with the Kingdom of Old Europeia society ideas yet. We proceeded to ask Speaker GraVandius similar questions as he is also a member of “Haven”. When he was asked to describe Haven he stated: “It's activity is non existent. The biggest generator of discussion has been whether or not it should continue to exist” and then he was asked about other members stances on Old Europeia and he said the following: "Dissolving and joining Sopo's thing "

What shape will this new project take and will it live up to its potential remains to be seen in the following days.

Back