Apply for the EBC today!

Ladies and gentlemen of this great region,

Welcome to the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation! We are delighted to see you here.

Right now, the EBC needs journalists more than ever before. We are just getting our engines revved up again -- and if you want to be a part of this incredible institution, then apply to become a journalist!

The purposes of the EBC are to be the voice of the Europeian Government, to report on the various happenings of the region, and to provide quality opinion articles, and columns.

As Director of the EBC, my main goal is to make sure this outlet is providing quality content. I am not in this to throw a bunch of baloney at the region; and I expect my journalists to have the same mindset.

So, if this all is in any way inticing to you, apply below!

Remsol

Director of the EBC
Secretary of Media

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Journalistic Interests:[/b] (articles, interviews, columns, etc.)
[b]Journalistic Experience:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]

Name: Henry Von Hoffman
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) All of the above.
Journalistic Experience: Ran my own newspaper; The Henry Times; which was later renamed to The Euro Times in this region and have written plenty of articles, etc.
Availability: Mostly during the day during the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST, though lately I've been available during the hours of 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. as well.

Name: Communist Quinntopia / Matthew Vinage
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Articles and interviews.
Journalistic Experience: NS Weekly.
Availability: Afternoons on school-time weekdays, most of the day on weekends and virtually all the time in the holidays (unless I go abroad for a week or two in the summer).

Name: Macronamia
Journalistic Interests: Radio
Journalistic Experience: I broadcast a web-radio show via Spreaker (Golden Fortune Vintage Hour). I'd like to broadcast the same show, but via the EBC, if possible :)
Availability: I can broadcast twice a week if desired.

Name: New Corsimenia
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) All of the above.
Journalistic Experience: Some past experience writing for newspapers in the region of Jethnea, including articles for the Jethnean Bulletin (the main newspaper) and the Earwig (satirical). It's been a while though.
Availability: Probably about an article a week.

(Note: I'm currently awaiting full citizenship, but it's my understanding that one can become involved in the EBC as a non-voting member. If this is incorrect, then please defer my application until such time as my citizenship is accepted.)

Name: Remsol Greyjoy
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Articles, interviews
Journalistic Experience: Former Director of the EBC, host of Remsol Tonight
Availability: Every night

Name:Kaiser
Journalistic Interests: Parody , Politics , Propaganda and reality news (articles, interviews, columns, etc.)
Journalistic Experience:None but I don't have a limited imagination , able to glorify everything through sophisticated words but also say the cold truth.
Availability:Every day.

Name: MS!
Journalistic Interests: Pop culture reviews/recaps, mostly. Especially longform dramas and some films. I can def cover the new seasons of Dexter (June 30) and BB (Aug 11(?)) this summer, for example.
Journalistic Experience: Plenty. And no, I don't mean fucking blogging or the like.
Availability: Same as usual: lots.

Cool! Lemme know if you want me to write something specific. Otherwise I'll produce something...pretty soon. After the weekend, probably. Still getting caught up on GoT at the moment, but I might could do a writeup of the finale by early next week.

EDIT: Also Mad Men. Also Venture Bros. Whatever folks'd be most interested in, I guess.

Name: Emrys Mercer
Journalistic Interests: Basically satire, maybe reviews. Depends on the the topic.
Journalistic Experience: I've written the Ainurian Times and contributed twice to Ainurian International Updates over the past year.
Availability: Spotty

Emrys Mercer said:
Name: Emrys Mercer
Journalistic Interests: Basically satire, maybe reviews. Depends on the the topic.
Journalistic Experience: I've written the Ainurian Times and contributed twice to Ainurian International Updates over the past year.
Availability: Spotty
APPROVED.

Name: aditya
Journalistic Interests: interveiws article producing news (articles, interviews, columns, etc.)
Journalistic Experience: no
Availability: all days leaving (sunday and saturday) from 9.30 to 10.00
in sundays and saturday from 1.30 to 2.45

Back