Another Announcement!

I'm pleased to announce that Sopo will be in charge of the EBC...untill I decide there's something that I'd like written~

Don't go too crazy, Sopo-san. I've got my eye on you... :ph43r:

:euro:

A new era of EBC excellence is upon us.

Congrats.

Can I make a suggestion for an Official "Question Time" to be set up which has a panel of Ministers/Junior Ministers and the President or VP, answering questions put forwards by citizens of the region? I don't know the exact format, there are a number of possibilities... Would just like to see the EBC taking a more BBC role in politics...

I think the EBC should do a watchdog style thing where they expose shit news outlets like aftermath. :p
If you have a legitimate critique of Aftermath, I'm all ears. But let's not pretend that the EBC has recently had nearly the influence of Aftermath, ENN, or even The Inquirer in its prime. We have to go back to... when Jus ran the EBC before I was President (Rougeir's term?) to remember an EBC which was, as a whole, a quality read. Since then the highlight has been Skizzy's "Taste Of" with nothing really substantial of note. So yes, let's make the EBC 'expose' other outlets. I can imagine the headline: "Aftermath... ENN... making headlines by making headlines." The EBC could investigate journalism... interviewing techniques... etc.

I think the EBC should do a watchdog style thing where they expose shit news outlets like aftermath. :p
If you have a legitimate critique of Aftermath, I'm all ears. But let's not pretend that the EBC has recently had nearly the influence of Aftermath, ENN, or even The Inquirer in its prime. We have to go back to... when Jus ran the EBC before I was President (Rougeir's term?) to remember an EBC which was, as a whole, a quality read. Since then the highlight has been Skizzy's "Taste Of" with nothing really substantial of note. So yes, let's make the EBC 'expose' other outlets. I can imagine the headline: "Aftermath... ENN... making headlines by making headlines." The EBC could investigate journalism... interviewing techniques... etc.
It was so blatantly a joke Dre. . .

I was going to add a disclaimer saying it was probably a joke... but I didn't. :ph43r:

The Inquirer was always the best, and it still would be if I wasn't Chief Justice. :p

Back