Announcing A Decade of Europeia

March 6th — March 10th 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is my very immense pleasure to announce the forthcoming celebration of Europeia's 10th Anniversary of Founding.

The event will open at 12:01AM EST on March 6th, with proceedings going on through the next five days. Each day will pay homage to two years in Europeian history:

Monday, March 6th

2007 — 2008

Tuesday, March 7th

2009 — 2010

Wednesday, March 8th

2011 — 2012

Thursday, March 9th

2013 — 2014

Friday, March 10th

2015 — 2016

Saturday, March 11th

The future

Events will include a team trivia competition, speakers from over the many years of Europeia, historical highlights from all years, and a Region-Building Conference where foreign founders will discuss their experience creating regions.

The celebration will also feature an economy competition where citizens will compete for cash by playing mini-games and other activities.

Don't miss out on all the fun!

Mr. Verteger said:
Yay. Can't wait. Sounds fun. Good stuff. Oh yeah. Let's do it!
yes, you are still allowed to come. :lol:

This is going to be great. I'm very excited :)

I'm excited about this event, but more than that, I'm proud of this community. 10 years is a huge achievement.

Apart from the GCRs, The LKE and I'm presuming 10KI, what other region has lasted ten years in this game?

Cerian Quilor said:
Apart from the GCRs, The LKE and I'm presuming 10KI, what other region has lasted ten years in this game?
Europe off the top of my head

Excellent to hear! Can't wait for this.

This is gonna be the best!

Cerian Quilor said:
Depends on how you define 'region' and 'lasted'.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Cerian Quilor said:
Fair point. I suppose stayed active and with a functioning government of some sort?

I guess I'll attend :p

Common-Sense Politics said:
Cerian Quilor said:

Back