HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
All —

I would like to give some updates on the administrative team.

Please join me in congratulating Kraketopia on his appointment as a Tech Requests Admin. Kraketopia is extremely excited to be taking on this service for the community, so please treat him kindly.

In addition, North East Somerset is transitioning off the administrative team. He shall retain admin access only as relevant for his duties as Director of the Europeian Intelligence Agency. I would like to thank NES for his work on the team, and the work he continues to do as our DEIA.

Just as a reminder, here is our current administrative team:

Chief Administrator / Board Owner: HEM
Deputy Chief Administrator for Citizenship: Lethen
Senior Administrator for Development: R3n
Senior Administrator for Tech Requests: Malashaan
Associate Administrator for Tech Requests: Kraketopia

Some other things, very briefly:

This policy was announced a year ago, but it sorta feel into disuse. Please only post admin requests in the task thread. Do not post "thank you's" or the whatnot. This system helps me better track how many tasks each admin is completing.

Please keep all admin requests in the thread. Do not contact administrators outside the thread, via PM, via Skype, via carrier pigeon etc.

If you have ANY concerns at ANY time about how the administrative process works, please contact me, as Board Owner. I would be happy to help.

Have a dope day,

HEM

Thank you to HEM and the Admin Team for choosing me to fill this role. I'm deeply humbled and honoured by this appointment, and hope to serve Europeia well in the coming years. Thank you to everyone who's made this region worth serving.

Kraken in da orange! Lookin' good.

Welcome to the team. Just don't delete the EBC and you'll be fine.

Anumia said:
Does this mean we can finally get rid of Lethen? :D
Yes, and you're my replacement. Have fun.

Would it be possible to have an admin task thread that actually reaches 100 pages? :p

Lethen said:
Anumia said:

Would it be possible to have an admin task thread that actually reaches 100 pages? :p
It has happened.
V7 was only 97 pages true. V6 got close with 98 pages. V5 had problems because of the forum crash and was thus closed at 23 pages. But V4 before that actually made it to 128. V3 made it to 107. V2 only made it to 46 pages for unknown reasons. The first one made it to 109 pages.

So two stayed below 50. Two stayed just under 100. And three made it past 100. 3 out of 7 is not that bad.

What if I want a higher number than that :p ?

Anumia said:
Lethen said:
Anumia said:

Noooo :(
I guess you should be careful what you wish for

This policy was announced a year ago, but it sorta feel into disuse. Please only post admin requests in the task thread. Do not post "thank you's" or the whatnot. This system helps me better track how many tasks each admin is completing.
Do they have like qouta's? :p

Back