Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fix it. If it keeps happening and you're sure you're selecting the "no" option for leaving a lik, let me know and I'll look into it further.

The Oval Room, specifically the Voting Booth is glitched out. It doesn't show any new threads, and the top thread shows that it was posted in today, but it is locked and is from 2007.

That means someone voted. Closing the thread doesn't stop people voting if they didn't the first time around. For some reason people think this is a good thing to do, because it keeps happening flail.gif

Malashaan said:
That means someone voted. Closing the thread doesn't stop people voting if they didn't the first time around. For some reason people think this is a good thing to do, because it keeps happening flail.gif
Damnit. flail.gif

Can University Provost account get mod over the subforums within the University of Europeia's Work Area Sandbox forum?

Per this thread, my official residence in Euro is now Decacon. Whenever possible, please update the header. Thank you.

Kaboom: his term expired
Rand: I think Lethen has to do it. Checking.

Please unmask the people currently masked as Senators and mask the following as such:
Aexnidaral Seymour
Anumia
Isaris
Kraketopia
Kuramia
Malashaan
Rand
Sin 3.0

Thank you.

I think everything is done. If anyone lost a mask they should have, let me know.
This was a complex one with ministers and DMS elected.

Pichtonia reports that he cannot access the Civil Service Administration (CSO subforum). I believe he should be prompted for a password. Please investigate and fix this at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much!

Rand said:
Pichtonia reports that he cannot access the Civil Service Administration (CSO subforum). I believe he should be prompted for a password. Please investigate and fix this at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much!
Messaged you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back