Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Paper: Mindloot
Description: Comedy for the unfunny and News for the already informed.
Editor/Moderator: Wild Child

Thanks!

I've gone through the last few pages and I think everything is now addressed/done. Please let us know if you think we missed something.

I need Deepest House and Rellacrystal given Deputy masking for Mincomms!

Thanks muchers!

Something seems to be off when I try to add members to Culture. When I enter their names, they aren't being recognized as existing, even though they have full citizen masks. I've had to get Calvin to add two people to Culture now because of this.

Can the Epp have a subform titled "Progressive Fun" moderated by yours truly?
What would the purpose of this subforum be?
To socialize and discuss non-political matters. ACE had a similar one.

Also may Catnip be given mod powers over the front EPP subforum and EPP HQ? Also can she be added as a leader of the Joinable group?

shufordbrian said:
Something seems to be off when I try to add members to Culture. When I enter their names, they aren't being recognized as existing, even though they have full citizen masks. I've had to get Calvin to add two people to Culture now because of this.
I re-added you as a leader; see if that helps.

And Grav, so what if ACE had one? If we want to cut down on clutter forums, can't you socialize and discuss non-political matters in your main HQ or, here's a wild idea, in the RS :p ? Or Grand Hall? Or Debate Hall? You get the idea.

I would like to form a RP in Roleplay Central called "Close Election!". The RP description is "Set in the future, the Europeian People's Party have been going dramatic ideological shifts back and forth between factions in the party in the face of many major issues going on in the region. Will you campaign successfully or not to win the nomination of the party? Or will you as a voter see your desired candidate lose or win? Find out at "Close Election!"".

P.S: I would also appreciate it if you could delete the North America Divided RP.

In addition to the requests on the previous page Catnip needs mod powers over the Epp's Electoral Practice subfourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back