Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, lovely day. I am here to request mod powers for the Federalist-Reform Party. You know, like being able to pin stuff. Also, I would like to request these powers for Gingeriamscat and Cool Spring

New party request:
Name: Europeian Progressive Party
Members: Me, GraVandius, prometheus32
Description: Standing for impartiality, greater education for newcomers, and some leniency for newcomers under the law.

Could I also have a hidden subforum via joinable group titled "EPP Headquarters"?

As for mod powers, could you make it me and GraV for the time being, with mod powers over the forum and joinable group?

EDIT: Never mind, looks like GraVandius already made the request and I missed it :p

Remove Deputy Minister masking from Blake Hanover and zapper.

Give Deputy Minister of Comms masking to Cool Spring, shufordbrian, and gingeriamscat

GraVandius said:
New party:

It's gonna be called the Europeian Progressive Party (EPP). I am Founder and the members, so far, are:
myself
Evrald
Kaboom
Alnama
prometheus32
Possibly this

Description: We believe in the principles of Limited Separation of Powers, Greater Opportunity for Newcomers, Greater Integration efforts, and Independent Foreign Policy.

Also can we get a private subforum (within the subform) viewable through only joinable group (make me head, if you have the time put other members in) and call it EPP HQ.
I didn't have time to put all the members in, you can do that Mr. Leader. :lol:

Otherwise, DONE! :D

Cliff Fittir has admitted to being banned user Henry. Do with that what you will.

Taylor said:
Hello everyone, lovely day. I am here to request mod powers for the Federalist-Reform Party. You know, like being able to pin stuff. Also, I would like to request these powers for Gingeriamscat and Cool Spring
Done.

Sopo said:
Cliff Fittir has admitted to being banned user Henry. Do with that what you will.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I need leadership of the CA leadership joinable group please.

Mousebumples said:
HEM said:
shufordbrian said:
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/single/?p=8293469&t=8961418

Per this post, and this thread, I am currently the only remaining member of leadership in the ACE, and I would like to be given full powers over the group. Thanks :p

EDIT: I would also like to give powers over the joinable group to Mousebumples.
Done.
Why does GraV still have mods rather than Shufie?
Bc that wasn't part of the request.

But done.

woops forgot to give description for EPP HQ
"The private discussion area for EPP members"

Also can I have Mod powers for HQ. and front subfourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back