Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creation of a subforum called "Belogath's Trivia Corner" under the Cultural Hub, with the user "Belogath" regulating it. Description: "Where Belogath posts trivia for all of Europeia to enjoy!"

Thanks!

Isaris needs CA masking.

The following need their CA masking removed: Antillean Islands, Danubium, DRC, Drewsnia, Dukesheena, Ervald, Hydra-Russian Empire, khaleel03, Polling Booths, PortugueseLusitania, Punchwood, Rose Hanover, Tomb, Wozzy, Yellow Duck

Ferdy said:
Creation of a subforum called "Belogath's Trivia Corner" under the Cultural Hub, with the user "Belogath" regulating it. Description: "Where Belogath posts trivia for all of Europeia to enjoy!"

Thanks!
PMed you.

Can Kaboom have CA masking please?

A subforum in Roleplay Central called "North America Divided". Within that subforum, I want "International Incidents", "Diplomacy and Economics", and "Factbooks".

New party:

It's gonna be called the Federalist-Reform Party of Europeia (FRE). Taylor is the founder and the members, so far, are:
me
Taylor
gingeriamscat

I don't have the description yet, Taylor should be sending it to me soon.

Okay so the description for the Federalist-Reform Party of Europeia (FRE). I'm not sure exactly what to say but here it goes.
This party was formed with the intention to bring certain issues to light and to offer some friendly political competition between ACE. We want to make our party a political one in which the people know what we stand for, and who we are. Our current points include: Separation of powers, Limiting how many positions someone can hold, a unique foreign policy against oppressive regions and being a more defensive region ourselves. We also want to push for criminal and justice reform.
Overall we believe in giving people the ability to see what we stand for and if they want to push these issues, they can vote for us or whatever we propose. Me personally believe that giving Europeia some party politics would be fun, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.

If you need anything else, I'll be ready to explain it. Sorry, I didn't know what exactly to put down.

Taylor said:
Okay so the description for the Federalist-Reform Party of Europeia (FRE). I'm not sure exactly what to say but here it goes.
This party was formed with the intention to bring certain issues to light and to offer some friendly political competition between ACE. We want to make our party a political one in which the people know what we stand for, and who we are. Our current points include: Separation of powers, Limiting how many positions someone can hold, a unique foreign policy against oppressive regions and being a more defensive region ourselves. We also want to push for criminal and justice reform.
Overall we believe in giving people the ability to see what we stand for and if they want to push these issues, they can vote for us or whatever we propose. Me personally believe that giving Europeia some party politics would be fun, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.

If you need anything else, I'll be ready to explain it. Sorry, I didn't know what exactly to put down.
OKAY. Everything should be done. Taylor is the leader of the joinable group, so he can add everyone as members and then they should be able to see the private party subforum.

Ervald said:
A subforum in Roleplay Central called "North America Divided". Within that subforum, I want "International Incidents", "Diplomacy and Economics", and "Factbooks".
Bump...

Ervald said:
Done.

You can remove my mod powers from ACE.

Never mind on what used to be here.

However, so long as I'm editing this, do I need to tell HEM to mask himself as a Senator/update the header?

New party:

It's gonna be called the Europeian Progressive Party (EPP). I am Founder and the members, so far, are:
myself
Evrald
Kaboom
Alnama
prometheus32
Possibly this

Description: We believe in the principles of Limited Separation of Powers, Greater Opportunity for Newcomers, Greater Integration efforts, and Independent Foreign Policy.

Also can we get a private subforum (within the subform) viewable through only joinable group (make me head, if you have the time put other members in) and call it EPP HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back