Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll remind HEM next time he's online.

HEM said:
Post your requests here! :)
I still didn’t get my validation email, I was waiting for hours. My email alexisarteev@icloud.com you can also use alexartesal@gmail.com. Maybe if I ask you then you could help. Thank you for your time. Yours truly, Vivami.

HEM said:
Post your requests here! :)
I’m still not verified and didn’t get my email. It’s really annoying. I’ve been waiting very long. I’m a diplomat waiting to get my registration. Could someone from your team just send it manually. My emails are: alexisarteev@icloud.com or alexartesal@gmail.com thanks for your help in advance and I hope our regions will get along well.

-best regards President Alexis.

I’m still not verified and didn’t get my email. It’s really annoying. I’ve been waiting very long. I’m a diplomat waiting to get my registration. Could someone from your team just send it manually. My emails are: alexisarteev@icloud.com or alexartesal@gmail.com thanks for your help in advance and I hope our regions will get along well.

Vivami said:

Hey there! Please have some patience. We don't always have admins online. Just wait, and you will get a verification email.

I just verified your account mate. You should be good; now go apply for citizenship :)

Kari said:
I submitted a name change request a few days ago.
Looks like you're all set.

Moronist Decisions said:
As Deputy Minister, please grant mod to Ervald over the WA Ministry.
Done.

I am requesting for a newspaper in the LethoMonarchy Media Center.

Name of Paper: The Testudine Times
Description: Random thoughts, ideas, and information from your favorite tortoise.
Editor/Moderator: Le Libertie

Thanks.

Le Libertie said:
I am requesting for a newspaper in the LethoMonarchy Media Center.

Name of Paper: The Testudine Times
Description: Random thoughts, ideas, and information from your favorite tortoise.
Editor/Moderator: Le Libertie

Thanks.
Done.

Could you move The Kingdom to Old Europeia to the Roleplay Hub and change the description to "What if Europeia were a feudal society in medieval times? What if the monarchy exercised great power and our religions were kingmakers? Find out within."

Denizen Kane said:
Could someone please remove all the ministry and party groups from my account?
You can leave them yourself by going into Preferences-> Joinable Groups and then click Leave Group located on the right side of the group you wish to leave.

Sopo said:
Could you move The Kingdom to Old Europeia to the Roleplay Hub and change the description to "What if Europeia were a feudal society in medieval times? What if the monarchy exercised great power and our religions were kingmakers? Find out within."
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back