Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GraVandius said:
Since Haven was archived, I belive the Haven News Agency should be as well.
If the Minister of Communcations would like us to archive a Newspaper, he's well within his rights to request it.

Please give the following thier respective privlidges ect.

Vice-President: WritingLegend
Culture Minister: Comrade Prim

Please mask Rachael Arche-VerinGuard as a Deputy Minister.

I'd like the following news outlets to be archived please:

The Europeian Standard

Opinions for Europeia

NewsGrumps

New Heights

Festavo said:
I'd like the following news outlets to be archived please:

The Europeian Standard

Opinions for Europeia

NewsGrumps

New Heights
Done.

I can't post in the Speaker Election topic.

Ervald said:
Looks like you're all set?

Remove my Senate masking and all that goes with it and give me DM masking since i am DM of sinkers in MoFA.

Vlaska said:
Remove my Senate masking and all that goes with it and give me DM masking since i am DM of sinkers in MoFA.
Donezo.

Darcness said:
Ervald said:
I for the record, added him to the Senate guests group and that seemed to resolve the problem. I suspect there is some other underlying issue with masking however.

Also Calvin has been elected Speaker, please give him the masking/privledges ect.

GraVandius said:
Darcness said:
Ervald said:
I for the record, added him to the Senate guests group and that seemed to resolve the problem. I suspect there is some other underlying issue with masking however.

Also Calvin has been elected Speaker, please give him the masking/privledges ect.
Calvin should be appropriately set up (he'll retain the Minister mask, but has Mod privileges over the Senate forums). The header has been updated and should reflect the changes any second now.

As for Ervald, I believe he's now set up properly, now that I know where I screwed up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back