Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzy said:
Please remove Snowball as a moderator for the ECP's subforums, and add Pichtonia as a moderator to the subforums he is not already a moderator for.
done

Since Alan is on reduced activity and due to my position as Speaker of Haven, I announce that the state of Haven can be archived since our vote has resulted in a decision to dissolve the state.

Zaphkael has Diplomat masking.

Haven has been archived.

In the Gamers' Guild, can the Chess Club, Go Club, and Flash Arcade club all be merged into one subforum called 'Strategy Games' with the description 'Where Europeians compete in strategic bouts of gaming!'

In the Religions' Row I need 'The Chapel', 'Harambe International', 'Church of Cheese', 'The Temple of Happiness', 'The Violet Lodge', Adeptus Ministorum, and The Reformed Orthodox Church of Punctuation all archived for inactivity.

In the Roleplay Central Close Election!, Pokemon Adventures, Europeia's Big Brother, and The Will of Man all need to be archived due to inactivity.

I need a subforum made in the Culture Discussion chamber only for those with the Culture mask to see.

Title: Calvin Coolidge: Ovation Celebration
Description: Celebrating the panda that graced our region.
Give me mod powers.

Id prefer to keep the VC masking if possible and have the AG powers added extra. But do whatever is easier from an admin standpoint.

I believe I've taken care of all of the above. If I've missed anything, feel free to holler.

EDIT: At least, that was until Drecq and GraV got in while I was typing.

All the things are done.

Please remove Snowball as a group leader of ECP Party group.

Izzy said:
Please remove Snowball as a group leader of ECP Party group.
Done.

Please archive the FEP Party and do the related stuff you do (is the joinable group dissolved? I assume so, but idk). Thanks. :)

There's quite a few joinable groups that need archiving, TBH. I looked through there the other day.

Please move the Calvin Coolidge Ovation Ceremony forum under the Europeian Station. Make it open to the public and have the public hold posting privileges. If possible, diplomats should also be able to post.

[icon][/icon]
Writinglegend said:
Please move the Calvin Coolidge Ovation Ceremony forum under the Europeian Station. Make it open to the public and have the public hold posting privileges. If possible, diplomats should also be able to post.
Just an FYI so we don't have admin collision, I'm working on this now. I'll edit when I'm finished.
Done.

I didn't give Guests any viewing privileges, which can be adjusted if you'd like. Citizens and Non-Voting (which should include Diplomats) can post.

Drecq said:
Please archive the FEP Party and do the related stuff you do (is the joinable group dissolved? I assume so, but idk). Thanks. :)
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back