Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomer said:
Please archive the EPL, the Lens, the Church of Sheeran, and remove my citizenship.
Will do.

GraVandius said:
The Senate, has decided, in discussions (in it's private discord channel) that it would like it's Preliminary Discussions sub form back so it can better manage planning on how to tackle large legislative projects.
You're kidding, right?

I apologize for the turn around here but the Senate, on the recommendation of Drecq that it would be best to not break the past understanding of previous senators who posted in Prelim under the impression that it would remain private. Thus, the Senate would like the old Preliminary Discussion subform to be re-archived. It would also like that a new public suform be created called "Preliminary Work Space" with a subtitle of "Where Senators can take time to build proposals before bringing them to the Senate Floor."

Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Can Lady Madeline VerinGuard get diplomatic masking?
Done.

GraVandius said:
I apologize for the turn around here but the Senate, on the recommendation of Drecq that it would be best to not break the past understanding of previous senators who posted in Prelim under the impression that it would remain private. Thus, the Senate would like the old Preliminary Discussion subform to be re-archived. It would also like that a new public suform be created called "Preliminary Work Space" with a subtitle of "Where Senators can take time to build proposals before bringing them to the Senate Floor."

Again I apologize for the inconvenience.
'Preliminary Work Space'? Interesting title. Either way, this is done.

I need a forum created in the Culture Office visible by only those in the Culture group.

Title: Europeian Choice Awards 2018
Description: A look-back on the 2017 year.

Inside I need the following subforum:

Title: Red Carpet
Description: Come and play your favorite games before the awards ceremony!

Writinglegend said:
I need a forum created in the Culture Office visible by only those in the Culture group.

Title: Europeian Choice Awards 2018
Description: A look-back on the 2017 year.

Inside I need the following subforum:

Title: Red Carpet
Description: Come and play your favorite games before the awards ceremony!
Just a note that I'm working on this now. I'll update/edit when I'm finished.
Done. Let us know if anything else is needed during setup or when you want this moved out to the main forum.

Spam on the Europeian RMB - anyone with admin there want to weigh in?

PrimoryeOblast said:
Spam on the Europeian RMB - anyone with admin there want to weigh in?
If there's legit spam on the RMB, that should probably be reported for Gameside NS Moderators to address. I won't act in my own region (conflict of interest) as an NS Mod, but if you click on the timestamp of a given post, there should be a Report link that pops up below the message - lower-right, I think. You should just be able to report one of the posts and mention in the GHR (Getting Help Request) that the individual in question made X other spam posts around the same time.

While players in Europeia with Regional Border Control could eject the nation from the region, actions taken by NS Staff tend to be more ... lasting, overall, within the realm of NationStates as a whole.

Can you please archive the following news outlets? Thank you so much. I was going to do it myself but then realized I don't have those powers lol

* Flibbertigibbet
* Europeian Modern
* The Europeian Chatterbox
* The Animal Farm
* The Europeian Pessimist
* The Neighborhood Paper
* The Sun

The Awards Ceremony can be moved under the Europeian Station and be set so citizens can view.

EDIT: I also need mod powers over the subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back