Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I am going to need two subfora to be created in "Education and Mentoring", in the Citizens' Assembly.

The first:

Name: Legal & Governmental Knowledge
Description: A faculty to instruct about the laws and the government of Europeia

The second:

Name: Law Authorship
Description: A faculty to instruct how to write laws

Please make sure to have the Assembly Chair hold moderative powers on both :) .

Thanks! *Leaves green soup, ink, cheese, a pair of jorts and a small statue of Nethel*

All Cabinet nominees are confirmed, please update maskings and header.

Interior - Punchwood
Culture - Writinglegend
Radio - Sopo
Communications - Festavo
Foreign Affairs - Calvin Coolidge
Grand Admiral - Drexlore
World Assembly - Moronist Decisions
Chief of Staff - Aex
Attorney General - Darcness

All of the above cabinet has been confirmed please give them appropriate maskings and privileges.

Also Vert has resigned from the Senate http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10028119/1/#new

All the Cabinet maskings, header, group leaderships, etc. updated. Someone will need to do those things on Discord.

Thank you

I would like to create a society
Name: LGBT Euro
Moderator: Nick Powell
Description: A society for the LGBTQ+ citizens of Europeia
Subforums requested: 1) Advice 2) Stories 3) News & Discussions

Nick Powell said:
Thank you

I would like to create a society
Name: LGBT Euro
Moderator: Nick Powell
Description: A society for the LGBTQ+ citizens of Europeia
Subforums requested: 1) Advice 2) Stories 3) News & Discussions
Seconded

While they simultaneously remain on the Court and hold other positions requiring them to be outside the Associate Justice group, can I reqeust that Aexnidaral Seymour and Moronist Decisions individually be given the same forum moderator powers as the Associate Justice group?

OnderKelkia said:
While they simultaneously remain on the Court and hold other positions requiring them to be outside the Associate Justice group, can I reqeust that Aexnidaral Seymour and Moronist Decisions individually be given the same forum moderator powers as the Associate Justice group?
Sure. Done.

Not sure if this is the right place - but the Regional World Factbook Entry needs to be updated to show Malashaan instead of Darcness as VP.

We don't have direct control of that, but HEM does as founder, and he is also chief admin :)

Name of Paper: Europeian Research Institute
Description: A group that uses data to look at Europeian perceptions and trends.
Editor/Moderator: GraVandius

The Senate, has decided, in discussions (in it's private discord channel) that it would like it's Preliminary Discussions sub form back so it can better manage planning on how to tackle large legislative projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back