Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcness said:
GraVandius said:
By virtue of confirmation by unanimus consent please mask me as speaker.
Sorry that took so long, I had to get some access issues figured out. You should be all set.
For some reason I can only see this subform and the CA

I request to open a new newspaper with the following info

Name of Paper: The Rampant Lion
Description: An independent paper, focusing on topics that matter to the Citizens of Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Nick Powell

Nick Powell said:
I request to open a new newspaper with the following info

Name of Paper: The Rampant Lion
Description: An independent paper, focusing on topics that matter to the Citizens of Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Nick Powell
Done.

Please remove Vac's deputy minister masking for the Ministry of Radio and any adminship he may have over the ministry. Thank you <3

Cat said:
Please remove Vac's deputy minister masking for the Ministry of Radio and any adminship he may have over the ministry. Thank you <3
Done.

For some reason I can't access the following:

Mass-telegramming page
WA dispatch-posting service
Delegate tarting page
Europeia WA recommendation service

Did the passwords change?

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
For some reason I can't access the following:

Mass-telegramming page
WA dispatch-posting service
Delegate tarting page
Europeia WA recommendation service

Did the passwords change?
I'm sending Aex these passwords, w/ President's permission. Will update Tomlinson thread shortly.

Please remove GraVandius as a moderator of the main ECP sub-forum and the Party Rules Index sub-sub-forum.

Please add United Vietussia as a moderator for all ECP sub-fora.

Izzy said:
Please remove GraVandius as a moderator of the main ECP sub-forum and the Party Rules Index sub-sub-forum.

Please add United Vietussia as a moderator for all ECP sub-fora.
Done.

Please archive the Lens and remove any Ministry masks I have. Keep the EPL mod powers until I say so in a separate post.

Looks like this was already done

I noticed all the admins are members of the Law Clerks JG, but not leaders. It's my understanding that it is admin policy to set all admins as JG leaders for convenience, but that's not currently the case.

Please advise on whether this has been adjusted or if I may remove these members from the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back