Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please create an embassy for The Galactic Order

Edit: Please also give diplomat masking to John Doe.

He said he will be resigning citizenship due to a law of TGO which forbids their ambassadors from being citizens in their assigned regions.

Can you at least give me Group Leader Permission (for Haven)? Or at least just remove these members out.
Bananius
Cat
Possibly This
Random
Seven Deaths
Vulpes Fusca
Thanks.

Alright, I have a question.
Can non-voting members and diplomats access the cultural hub?
Edit: Also, How do I add someone to a group which I am leader of?

Alan Lee said:
Alright, I have a question.
Can non-voting members and diplomats access the cultural hub?
Edit: Also, How do I add someone to a group which I am leader of?
Yes, they can.

And you add people by going to preferences->joinable group's and then selecting "invite member" at the bottom of the page.

Just asking, only admins can rename stuff and create new forums, right?
If so, can you guys create a subforum called "Hall of Elections" in "Haven's Backroom", and describe it as: "The big, mysterious hall on 6th Street; used for voting and speeches." and also rename "Haven's Backroom" to "First Border Checkpoint" and describe it as "Please get your documents ready for inspection."

Can you create a new sub-forum in the media center entitled 'The Sun'?

Also, can you write the description as "Scandalous stories for a scandalous region".

Thanks!

Alan Lee said:
Just asking, only admins can rename stuff and create new forums, right?
If so, can you guys create a subforum called "Hall of Elections" in "Haven's Backroom", and describe it as: "The big, mysterious hall on 6th Street; used for voting and speeches." and also rename "Haven's Backroom" to "First Border Checkpoint" and describe it as "Please get your documents ready for inspection."
Done
Nick Sanguine said:
Can you create a new sub-forum in the media center entitled 'The Sun'?

Also, can you write the description as "Scandalous stories for a scandalous region".

Thanks!
I'm speaking with the minister of communications; this should be handled soon.

Update: done

Can you guys add a period at the end for the "Please get your documents ready for inspection" in the Haven's forum? It might have been a typo.

Could I have Deputy Minster Masking for culture? I'm the one that's doing the intern stuff

Starting a paper, here's the application.
Name of Paper: New Heights
Description: Well, it's a paper about planes. From the earliest records of aviation history to the bleeding-edge designs pursued as we speak, we'll give all y'all aviation news. There also may be some articles keeping up on Europeian Politics, as well.
Editor/Moderator: NauElect and Airbus (Joint-owned)

If at all possible, I would like to start a paper. If I can't apply as I'm not a citizen, please notify me.

Name of Paper: American Elections with North Cascades
Description: Reports and analysis about American elections, like congressional elections. This includes reports on completed elections, as well as my predictions for future elections. As I come up to speed with Europeian politics, I might say things about it too.
Editor/Moderator: Me

Please open a new political party (standard forum/subforum set up, joinable group) with the following details:

Name: Europeian Federation Coalition
Forum description: As a federal party, the EFC cooperates and promotes the idea of federalism and optimism, within the right to follow the laws of the constitution.
Leaders: Oakrugia and Dark Templar
Non-moderator members: WestGuam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back