Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please create a new political party (public forum, joinable group, private subforum). Here's the relevant info:

Name: Voters for Verteger
Description: Vote for Vert!
Moderator: Verteger
Members: Drexlore, Ervald

Is it possible to have additional people be added as leaders of Joinable Groups (and, thus, be able to add new members)? If so, please add Isaris as a leader of the Foreign Affairs Staff group.

Can you guys change State C's name to Haven? Or is that Rand and Sopo's responsibilities?
Also, how do I lock a poll in my post?

Alan Lee said:
Can you guys change State C's name to Haven? Or is that Rand and Sopo's responsibilities?
Also, how do I lock a poll in my post?
State C stuff done.

There's unfortunately no way to lock a poll apart from moving it to a forum where people only have read permissions. We periodically run into this problem with election archives. I've asked zetaboards about issues with polls before and not gotten anywhere.

No, you have to lock the whole forum to prevent voting. It's stupid, but it is what it is.

I just found out that I can edit other peoples posts. Im pretty sure I am not supposed to be able to do that, Can someone clarify and/or fix it?
Thanks

That's the single power that is granted to deputy ministers over assistant ministers, the ability to edit posts in various government areas.

Malashaan said:
That's the single power that is granted to deputy ministers over assistant ministers, the ability to edit posts in various government areas.
Thanks

Snowball said:
Malashaan said:
Thanks
If you break something (i.e. edit/delete a post you didn't mean to), let an admin know. We can usually revert edits.

Mr. Verteger said:
Request to change "Voters for Verteger" to "Voters for Vision" plz/thank you
I think technically this should be run through the AG's Office.

Anyway, approved. :gentleman:

Please give me Assembly Chair masking and all that that goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back