Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't actually edit posts in the Ordinance Index with the Assembly Clerk because it says the forum is read only. Help?

Sopo said:
I can't actually edit posts in the Ordinance Index with the Assembly Clerk because it says the forum is read only. Help?
Looking into this.

EDIT: Should be fixed. I'll poke the other Admins to make sure I didn't break anything by allowing posting. As is, only the Clerks and Admins can post - everyone else only has read/view privs, so I think we're fine.

I have been asked by Escade, the Minister of Foreign Affairs in the South Pacific, to serve as TSP's representative to CAIN. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to post in the CAIN subforum as I was able to during the initial CAIN conference, and so I can't register as a signatory representative.

Would it be possible to restore my posting access to that subforum?

Cormac said:
I have been asked by Escade, the Minister of Foreign Affairs in the South Pacific, to serve as TSP's representative to CAIN. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to post in the CAIN subforum as I was able to during the initial CAIN conference, and so I can't register as a signatory representative.

We've taken your request to the government. We'll get back to you ASAP.

HEM said:
Cormac said:

Thank you, much appreciated.

Cormac said:
HEM said:
Cormac said:

Thank you, much appreciated.
I believe you should now have access to all CAIN forums.

Darcness said:
Can we make the Nuclear Apocalypse subforum visible to all citizens?
I was expecting further development of threads in that forum or a request from WL to move it out, but I can make it more visible to citizens. Do you want it moved? Any subforums? Any other mods?

Leo Drakan said:
Can shufordbrian have leadership of the FEP party joinable group? Forgot about this.
Done. Leaving the nuclear apocalypse thing until Darc has responded.

Mousebumples said:
Darcness said:
Can we make the Nuclear Apocalypse subforum visible to all citizens?
I was expecting further development of threads in that forum or a request from WL to move it out, but I can make it more visible to citizens. Do you want it moved? Any subforums? Any other mods?
At this point, I think not. We might as well either archive the forum, or move the lone topic into the Culture Center and delete the subforum. I leave that up to Admin discretion.

Name of Paper: The Regionia Report
Description: A weekly news article on happenings both here and foreign. Patriot Media currently operates in the United Kingdom and the Allied States (through the Regionia Organization)
Editor/Moderator: Me! (Patriot Media)

Could I get this newspaper created?

Thanks!

I need embassies created for:
  • All Nations
  • Merridel
I also need diplomatic masking for the following:
  • Ravi Kumar
  • The Nation of the People
Please and thank you.

Unless there would be an objection from the President, WA Minister, or the Admins: can members of the WA staff joinable group please have access to the WA Affairs Planning subforun

All else is done

Kuramia said:
I need embassies created for:
  • All Nations
  • Merridel
I also need diplomatic masking for the following:
  • Ravi Kumar
  • The Nation of the People
Please and thank you.
Ravi Kumar doesn't exist...

Darcness said:
Name of Paper: The Regionia Report
Description: A weekly news article on happenings both here and foreign. Patriot Media currently operates in the United Kingdom and the Allied States (through the Regionia Organization)
Editor/Moderator: Me! (Patriot Media)

Could I get this newspaper created?

Thanks!
Who is modding? Patriot Media doesn't exist.

Unless there would be an objection from the President, WA Minister, or the Admins: can members of the WA staff joinable group please have access to the WA Affairs Planning subforun
Will check with the admins if you could check with the President. :gentleman:

Drexlore has this correct. The moderator would need to be Regionia Wargrave.

Sorry!

Lethen said:
Will check with the admins if you could check with the President. :gentleman:
Trinnien - Today at 11:16 PM
I need your okay to allow WA staff into the planning subforum
Aexnidaral - Today at 11:32 PM
Kaboom hasn't raised any objections to me about it, so it's fine
Trinnien - Today at 11:33 PM
k. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back