Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UV: We do not like to grant password protected forums, as they are a major nuisance, and are not required for a private newspaper. Certainly you can do your planning via chat, google docs, etc.

Kaboom: The Admin Team does not feel comfortable granting you powers over a part of the forum Cabinet has not had powers over in the past, while there is not a sitting WAD. It should be up to the WAD to determine whether Cabinet should have moderation powers over the WA subforums, and the Admin Team does not want to engage in what could be seen as a political move. Once the election is over and the new WAD is elected, I suggest you re-visit this issue.

Kraketopia said:
Kaboom: The Admin Team does not feel comfortable granting you powers over a part of the forum Cabinet has not had powers over in the past, while there is not a sitting WAD. It should be up to the WAD to determine whether Cabinet should have moderation powers over the WA subforums, and the Admin Team does not want to engage in what could be seen as a political move. Once the election is over and the new WAD is elected, I suggest you re-visit this issue.
Understood.

Name of Paper: The Ironblock
Description: The people's paper of Europeia
Editor/Moderator: Nick Sanguine

It's me again. :p Would be nice if you could create the above. Thanks in advance!

Kraketopia said:
UV: We do not like to grant password protected forums, as they are a major nuisance, and are not required for a private newspaper. Certainly you can do your planning via chat, google docs, etc.
Understood.

Pichtonia said:
Name of Paper: The Ironblock
Description: The people's paper of Europeia
Editor/Moderator: Nick Sanguine

It's me again. :p Would be nice if you could create the above. Thanks in advance!
Done

Can I get a new forum made in the RP Central?

Title: Europeia's Big Brother
Description: Houseguests, secluded from the outside world completely, must manage to survive eviction after eviction to be the last Houseguest standing and win the grand prize.
Mod: Me, Ministers

Writinglegend said:
Can I get a new forum made in the RP Central?

Title: Europeia's Big Brother
Description: Houseguests, secluded from the outside world completely, must manage to survive eviction after eviction to be the last Houseguest standing and win the grand prize.
Mod: Me, Ministers
Done.

The Senate has confirmed Notolecta as a Justice f the High Court.

Can the admins look into some problems with avvy changes. Tried to change my avvy and it's not working. Cleared my cookies and cache. All the usual steps when I change my avvy. Still Phil Kessel.

PASD said:
Can the admins look into some problems with avvy changes. Tried to change my avvy and it's not working. Cleared my cookies and cache. All the usual steps when I change my avvy. Still Phil Kessel.
Noted - we'll investigate.

It's working for me though.

I'm having the same issue as PASD - I tried to change my avatar to Yukon Cornelius and nothing's showing up except my old avatar.

Can someone tell me if it's the Yukon Cornelius one that they see?

Kaboom - yours has changed for me. So has PASD's. I had t refresh the page to see the change.

General FYI that the WA specific endotarting reports should be changed over to Trinnien's nation. It wouldn't surprise me if it's "in the works," but in case it's an oversight, I figured I'd post here all the same. :)

Mouse, I do believe MInt's working on all that, but Mal will know more than I do currently.
Admins, the Senate (i.e. me) has a query pertaining to forum administration. If an Administrator could provide a reply, we (I)'d be grateful. Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back