Admin Task Thread

Thanks R3n. I'd be doing a lot of this myself but I can't get onto the Admin CP. This keyboard's terrible.

It's because you are still part of the Navy:Admiralty joinable group. Joinable groups are managed by the respective Ministers and the President. I am currently in the process of sending pms to the new Ministers to inform them of the groups they are leaders of, and remind them to sort out membership.

Having said these, I saved CSP some work and removed you from the group.

Oooooo. Ok another question - I tried to move some stuff around in the OoEA, but when I click to archive threads, they remain in the main forum. Not sure what the deal is there.

Do you mean a redirect link remains? Or the actual thread itself?

Have you tried doing a hard refresh? :p

Lethen said:
Do you mean a redirect link remains? Or the actual thread itself?

Have you tried doing a hard refresh? :p
When I re-enter the OoEA, the threads are still with the little moderator boxes checked as if I simply hit a back button.

Doing this now.

Thanks for the flag; to save you the trouble in future such requests, the forum automatically fetches and caches flags from the NS regional pages.

Ugh, someone must have moved this thread there from the Admin for Restricted Access forum, as that's the only place where guests can post.

Thanks Elias, moved.

A passworded forum needs to be made inside MinComm, called 'Communication Operations'. Send the password to myself and SD.

Thanks.

Cerian Quilor said:
A passworded forum needs to be made inside MinComm, called 'Communication Operations'. Send the password to myself and SD.

Thanks.
Who gets mod?

Lethen said:
Cerian Quilor said:

Thanks.
Who gets mod?
What about, you know, the President, Vice President and Ministers? Like for most Government subforums?

Why is it that I can't open a full reply screen for PMs unless I'm starting a new one? I can't do it in response to ongoing messages.

Back