Admin Task Thread

I know this is a really silly and potentially impossible request - but is it possible to have a "[colour]" BBCode that does the same as "[color]"? Just because I consistently put the "u" in, which breaks the code and means I have to try and find it and blehhh :p

It was beyond annoying when doing the Constitution update (it got turned random colours a couple of times >.<)

Thankies :wub:
*pouty* Response would be nice, even if it is just "no" :p

I know this is a really silly and potentially impossible request - but is it possible to have a "[colour]" BBCode that does the same as "[color]"?  Just because I consistently put the "u" in, which breaks the code and means I have to try and find it and blehhh :p

It was beyond annoying when doing the Constitution update (it got turned random colours a couple of times >.<)

It was hard for me to adjust initially when I started trying to learn how to code, because the stupid American spellings keep muddling me up, but you eventually get used to it. Just wait another several years. :p

The header looks very nice, R3n, and as usual, thank you profusely for all the admin work you do. I mean it, thank you.

Swak and Hy should still be able to post in the Senate for their respective bills. Not sure if they're still masked (though I think Swak can post anyway?).

Also, the new header is nice. ^_^

I know this is a really silly and potentially impossible request - but is it possible to have a "[colour]" BBCode that does the same as "[color]"?  Just because I consistently put the "u" in, which breaks the code and means I have to try and find it and blehhh :p

Ah yes, sorry, with all the discussion about the header, I forgot about this. I'll get it done later.

Sopo, I'll edit their masks.

Oh, a question. Is the staff subforum in the EBC only viewable to some, or to all? I just realized it may be hidden to most people. :unsure:

Ah yes, sorry, with all the discussion about the header, I forgot about this. I'll get it done later.

Sopo, I'll edit their masks.
:wub:

r3n, you are officially the awesomeness :p

Sopo: It's open to everyone. I can add a password if you want.

Abs: Don't get excited yet. I will do it tomorrow, as I need to prepare something for my work now.

Sopo: It's open to everyone. I can add a password if you want.

Abs: Don't get excited yet. I will do it tomorrow, as I need to prepare something for my work now.
Nope, no need yet. Just wanted to know the permissions. Fanks. ^_^

Silly me, I made it visible only to non-voting, not non-citizens. This has been fixed.

And done about Neisse. Can I please request that you post here when the event is over, so that I can revoke the Senate access? Thank you.

This event was a bit disorganized -- for which I take full responsibility -- but it's pretty clear that it's now over. Please revoke Neisse's Senate posting privileges and move/archive the special forum. Thanks.

Thanks for the notification Skizzy, I will do those momentarily.

Abs: I have added the [colour] tag.

Everyone: I have also added three new tag,
Code:
[center]
Code:
[right]
, and
Code:
[left]
. They serve as shortcuts to
Code:
[align=center]
Code:
[align=right]
, and
Code:
[align=left]
, respectively.

I thought about that too. I am hesitant to add any more bbtags though. The way they work is that they scan each page to find an id that matches theirs, and this scanning as you can imagine takes a long time. And it happens on every page you load on this forum.

I guess just adding [centre] isn't that big an issue, but in general we should keep this in mind in the future, when deciding what tags to add.

Could Ogastein be masked as a Minister, McEntire unmasked as a Minister and Cordova I masked as an Associate Justice?

Back