Admin Task Thread

All done. What prompted the removal, Griff? :huh:

Since I don't seem to be able to, could an admin edit this welcoming message into the "Guide to Welcoming" located in the Naturalization Department (meaning replace the one that's there with this, and if we keep a record of old ones, file that one somewhere)?
Hey there!

I’m [Your Name], it’s very nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here! I would like to welcome you to your new home. Europeia is a Constitutional Republic and one of NationStates' most distinguished and fun regions.

Be sure to join the World Assembly, an international organization dedicated to the creation of international law that guide international security, social progress, human rights and the world economy. By joining, you will be able to vote on the issues that matter to you and your nation. Don’t forget to endorse and telegram your WA Delegate Lethen!

Europeia has an exciting and vibrant online community on the forums! Discuss what’s happening in the real world and get to know great members both new and old from all over the world by getting your Europeian Citizenship! As a Citizen, you will be able to vote, run for office, lead Europeia’s next generation and much more!

Important Links

Forums - http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?act=idx
World Assembly - http://www.nationstates.net/page=un

If you have any other questions or just want to chat, feel free to telegram me back!

Sincerely,
          [your name]
[/s]
EDIT: Never mind. Didn't see Rach had already done it.

Done; Asperta, that mask doesn't exist anymore.

Could Unibot and Sedge please get a masking/permission that will allow to see and post in the City Council?

There is already some discussion regarding that in the (hidden) admin forum, regarding the rotating banner feature. In the meantime, I'll restore one of old one statically.

This is just a short note to thank a certain very special admin who did the debugging work so that one could embed spoilers.

Seriously, your hours of work have allowed me even more hours of fun and general amusement across the forums.

God bless you, r3n. :wub:

Back